ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 24 wing and UK target Karter Knox to visit Louisville this weekend.

Hope he enjoys the smell of dumpster fire.

89irq8.gif

Last edited:
This according to Travis Branham. Can someone explain to me in what world this makes sense ?
Have we backed off of him ?
I know there is a previous relationship with Payne and the Knox family from when Kevin and Kenny were here but come on.
Waste of time for him. Payne is not going to be there unless something miraculous happens. And it will take 2-3 years to rebuild AGAIN, again unless they find a Cal-like guy who can give them an instant turnaround.

This according to Travis Branham. Can someone explain to me in what world this makes sense ?
Have we backed off of him ?
I know there is a previous relationship with Payne and the Knox family from when Kevin and Kenny were here but come on.
In todays world money talks and BS walks. Players are going to go to highest bidders, they could care less what school they play for.

Sheppard - Fland - Perry
Fland - Edgecombe - Hart
Edgecombe - Richmond - Thiero
Quantance - Thiero
Onyenso - Cyril

That's a pretty tight 7 man rotation right now. Maybe Cal wants a grad transfer as 8th man.

Last edited:
Hell, I’m glad he’s visiting Louisville. Who in their right mind would commit to a school who only fills about 10% of their arena? Maybe he’ll come for the UK game and witness 80% of the fans in the arena are wearing blue.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Hope he talks up Kenny and keeps his hat in the ring there.

Waste of time for him. Payne is not going to be there unless something miraculous happens. And it will take 2-3 years to rebuild AGAIN, again unless they find a Cal-like guy who can give them an instant turnaround.
100%, he may even be fired after our game honestly.

In todays world money talks and BS walks. Players are going to go to highest bidders, they could care less what school they play for.
That’s true but I can imagine him watching them play and thinking, that looks fun. When he could get paid to go to a competitive team too.

offer a kid an NIL package of $1m and they'll visit a monastery in Russia to play ball

That’s true but I can imagine him watching them play and thinking, that looks fun. When he could get paid to go to a competitive team too.
I agree but I think at least initially many of these athletes will just go for the dollars. Now if the money between schools is close then I think what a school brings in various x factors will determine the destination.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT