ADVERTISEMENT

Cal needs to walk away

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Take his money and go. He is killing our beloved program turning us into a middling SEC team. He needs to just go. Fans may step up this year and run him out. If he hangs around lexington it could get ugly. Or maybe apathy is so far into our fanbase they just ignore him idk. The right thing to do? Cal has done so much damage since his big contract that if he doesn’t walk away he can forget our fanbase embracing his legacy. He needs to listen to Kenny Rogers and know when to walk away.

Also no retirement and ambassador garbage. He needs to completely move on.

9cd61f54c9069920-600x338.gif

He needs to walk THIS way!

Last edited:
Reactions: UKMKG
I hope that we part ways amicably at the end of the year. He can do his ambassador thing or whatever. Don't let him pick a replacement

I hope that we part ways amicably at the end of the year. He can do his ambassador thing or whatever. Don't let him pick a replacement
Last thing any new coach would want is cal hanging around the program. Cal needs to go into working with Seth Greenberg at espn. Or start his own radio show so he can hear himself talk. Maybe he could be an analyst on nba games with all his players? He can watch his former players every night live.

He has to feel at least a little bad about absolutely robbing this university blind.

Let’s not forget tubby had the same amount of titles….and he made a considerable less amount of money in nowhere near the same amount of years now. Keep your draft picks. I don’t care about recruiting classes. We don’t hang banners for elite 8s.

Time for a change. Make it now.

I feel like this was an absolute put up or shut up year, well even last year was…he can’t just keep failing and stay right???

He has to feel at least a little bad about absolutely robbing this university blind.

Let’s not forget tubby had the same amount of titles….and he made a considerable less amount of money in nowhere near the same amount of years now. Keep your draft picks. I don’t care about recruiting classes. We don’t hang banners for elite 8s.

Time for a change. Make it now.
No, all he cares about is draft night. So he's super happy.

He's still got about 45 mill to collect before 2030.

He ain't going nowhere. Easy money.

Reactions: UKMKG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT