ADVERTISEMENT

I am SOOOOOOOO SICK of hearing Cal praise the other team after we lose!!!!!

catben

All-American
Sep 13, 2003
Cal is getting paid to WIN FREAKIN games!!! I don't care about our opponent!!!! I want to BEAT THEIR BRAINS IN!!!! I want our coach to be PISSED over losing!!!!!! Not telling me how GREAT the team that just beat us is!!!!

Then he says he just wants to get home to his dog!!! I am also tired of hearing how much he wants to be with his dog afetr a loss!!!!

To think UK is paying this dude $9 million/year to praise the opponent that just KICKED HIS BUTT and tell us all how much he misses his dog BLOWS MY MIND!!!!

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Cal is getting paid to WIN FREAKIN games!!! I don't care about our opponent!!!! I want to BEAT THEIR BRAINS IN!!!! I want our coach to be PISSED over losing!!!!!! Not telling me how GREAT the team that just beat us is!!!!

Then he says he just wants to get home to his dog!!! I am also tired of hearing how much he wants to be with his dog afetr a loss!!!!

To think UK is paying this dude $9 million/year to praise the opponent that just KICKED HIS BUTT and tell us all how much he misses his dog BLOWS MY MIND!!!!
We have heard way too much praise the last several years.

• Angry
Reactions: NociHTTP and catben
It is beyond ridiculous to hear the UK Coach shower the opposing team with praise for coming in and beating our team in Rupp!!!

Something that used to RARELY happen here, is occuring way too often under cal the last 4 years.

I HATE hearing him spew about anything, but this is even WORSE!!!!

Slick Willy never makes a mistake, the other team was good and his players were exhausted.
Hey John you still had 2 timeouts to let them catch their breaths at the end that you did not use.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT