ADVERTISEMENT

Kahlil Whitney declares for the NBA draft

tenor.gif

The dude packed his room up in the middle of the year and abandoned an already undermanned team with nobody else at his position.

What’s he gonna do now, come back and compete with BJ Boston, Terrence Clarke, and Cam’Ron Fletcher for minutes? Not a chance.
oh yeah I know he’s already gone anyway he’s entering the draft

He and Jalen Green should open up a joint ice cream store when their playing days are done and call it "Cucky and the Clown's Ice Cream Shop."

Reactions: RunninRichie
Imagine how good he would be in his 4th year leading a kentucky team as a potential all american now he’s going to play his basketball days in Israel making $100 per game

People act like they are handing out slots in the G League on a first-come-first-served basis. There are First Team All Conference players from the ACC, SEC and B-10 in the G-League. There are 25-year-old former NBA high second rounders.

I'd be pretty surprised if he got major minutes for a G-League team.

He can't play basketball
Exactly. The young man is NOT even a fair basketball player; he's simply that bad. How on earth he expects to get drafted is beyond comprehension.

Actually, he'll be lucky to even play on an overseas team, IMO, he lacks ALL fundamental skills in the sport. I'll never understand why Cal recruited him to begin with to be honest. Oh yeah, he's extremely athletic....I forgot. :(

Since Whitney lives in a fantasy world, here is something to add to his delusion:

Sources out of Middle Earth have stated that Smaug has rejected Whitney's title of "the dragon" and has instead referred to him as a "dwarven cuck". Even the most emasculated of Mirkwood elves have recently distanced themselves from Whitney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT