ADVERTISEMENT

Just seen on ESPN/SEC Network

Ha! Name calling..How cute! Are you in 2nd Grade? hahaha
Technically, I did not call you a name. I said you are making yourself *look like* a moron. The distinction is subtle but real.

Are you going to retract your statement implying Kentucky as a whole is racist? Probably not. You obviously have a completely misguided agenda, one with which no one else here agrees. Keep tilting at windmills, Don.

Reactions: treyforuk
People are overlooking this for some reason, but it’s overwhelmingly likely to be the correct answer. It’s no conspiracy. The analytics just don’t like us as much as the pollsters for the time being.

You can certainly debate whether BPI is a good model or not, but even on something more reputable like KenPom, Auburn, Tennessee, and Alabama are ranked 4th, 5th, and 7th respectively while we’re 18th. That seems to roughly correlate to the odds cited in the original post.
Bingo.

BPI has us at 6% to make the FF, ranked 18th.

UT has never made a FF and they sure as hell won’t this year with one guy carrying so much of the load imo.
Lately Zeigler has been playing really well. Ulis-light. 18.6 ppg over the last 5 games, 6.4 apg over the last 9 games, 18-42 (43%) from 3 over last 5 games.
The interesting one is Vescovi who as a 5th year, is having his worst season.
Aidou is an important piece for them. Interesting that he has 22 fouls in just 6 road games, and just 10 fouls in the other 9 (home/neutral) games. Either home refs protect him, or road crowds get in his head.

Technically, I did not call you a name. I said you are making yourself *look like* a moron. The distinction is subtle but real.

Are you going to retract your statement implying Kentucky as a whole is racist? Probably not. You obviously have a completely misguided agenda, one with which no one else here agrees. Keep tilting at windmills, Don.
No, I am not retracting anything. Actions & Votes speak louder than words sir.

If you support those that do, that makes you no better.

You cannot claim to be anti-whatever, and you support people and laws that do the opposite. Just makes you a hypocrite.

Have a Great Day

• Haha
Reactions: bigbluelou
You haven't made a point though. You saw someone say the words African American and automatically labeled it racist when it is clear to anyone with a modicum of common sense he was making fun of North Carolina. I'm sick and tired of this race crap. You got called on your bullshit and don't like it. Too bad. Take the race baiting horseshit elsewhere. This thread is for making fun of ESPNs absurd metrics.
This X 1,000

Lol, UNC and Duke are the poster children for ESPN. ESPN attempted to help hide that scandal. UNC used their African American studies dept as a degree mill for UNC athletics. UNC exposed their African American studies program to ridicule.
I bet he has blue hair. And not the UK blue neither.

No, I am not retracting anything. Actions & Votes speak louder than words sir.

If you support those that do, that makes you no better.

You cannot claim to be anti-whatever, and you support people and laws that do the opposite. Just makes you a hypocrite.

Have a Great Day
Got it. So the state of Kentucky, as a whole, is racist. Also, I never claimed to be anti-anything...that's not what this thread was even about.

Your entire line of thinking is pointless and vapid. You turned a shot at UNC*** into an opportunity to be offended where there was nothing racist implied whatsoever. Seems you are incapable of critical thinking. You see what you want to see and choose to be offended by something that was in no way racist. You saw the phrase "African American" and immediately (and incorrectly) assumed racism. You are a shining example of everything wrong with the woke movement, and I have no use for you or anyone like you.

Congratulations. You are only the second person I have ever put on ignore. Good riddance, and have fun with those windmills.

The color of the poster's hair doesn't mean anything to me, but the poster doesn't seem to be the sharpest pencil in the box.
I think he deserves a timeout or even an outright ban for his race-baiting and sweeping generalization of Kentucky as a racist state. Not my call but just my opinion.

Reactions: flacat22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT