ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall......CLUTCH!

But if im Boston i give him that shot every time in that situation
The situation:
Game 6, ECF, Boston leads 3-2 with 7.7 seconds leading by 2 with Wash inbounding the ball.
Champion teams don't give anyone any shot in that situation.
Boston choked of Beal and Wall realized the 5 sec inboundwas running out and did John Wall things. See vid posted on the shot.

what a crazy shot from three to give the Wizards the lead w/ 3.5 sec

Wizards win 92-91; going to game 7

who was it again, who said Wall choked in tight games?
How dare you say good things about JW? It's not like he ever did anything positive at UK. Well, he played ok vs uncheat. But, nah, the whole original post was stupid, I have nothing else(not your original post, the other).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkocats
Meh...JW is overrated...
Colin-Cowherd-New-Book-670x388.jpg

Reactions: Bkocats
after last nights game i think the announcers said it was his first game winner of his career so the poster was sort of correct

He hit a game winner against Chicago earlier this year. That was also called his first game winner at the time.

Even though he hit a game winner vs. Orlando the season before.

I found those 2 in a minute of googling. Not sure how many game winners he's actually hit, but I know that the Wizards have won a whole bunch of games because of him.

He hit a game winner against Chicago earlier this year. That was also called his first game winner at the time.

Even though he hit a game winner vs. Orlando the season before.

I found those 2 in a minute of googling. Not sure how many game winners he's actually hit, but I know that the Wizards have won a whole bunch of games because of him.
maybe it was the first game winner of his playoff career?

Reactions: UKvisitor and Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT