ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Wright

Hey hey hey, it’s a whole lot safer than you’d think! Storm wise, that is. The biggest risk is other drivers bc of how much you’re on the road. But if you understand the science behind the storms and have a good team for navigation and “now casting” (forecasting the storms’ movement as it happens), then you’re golden. Barring the actions of other not-so-smart chasers who like to stop right in the middle of the road..

I was definitely blessed with the opportunity to chase as a career. My original comment was referring to people saying that he’s already a multi-millionaire, why would he stay for such a demanding job at 60 - bc the coaches are truely passionate about it. There are plenty of people who love or enjoy their job but wouldn’t want to do it forever and there’s zero problem with that. My response was simply to the people/person saying why would you put yourself through that if you’re already a multi millionaire. So my response was just saying that it’s not about the money, it’s about the passion for the career.

If I had other more important obligations outside of chasing then that would take precidence obviously. Hoping you can regain that passion once everything settles down!
My dream job I should have pursued.. I'm into weather stuff more than UK sports.. Got $1000s of dollars in weather instruments.. Like Reed but he needs to smoke a joint.. Been flowing Chris Hall from Pikeville a lot last year or two.. Tornadoes and flooding are main two that fascinates me.. Still in awe of the El Reno Nader.. Was a man killer if ever was one..

We had masks but they didn't work.. Have a 3M dust mask case going on right now.. Billions have been paid out so far for crap masks that were made.. Both of my shoulders and both knees are ruined from crawling so much.. Body just isn't made for that much crawling.. That's after one knee surgery and one shoulder surgery that did zilch to help me and the pain,, so why do the other two?
Hope u at least get some compensation bro.

Reactions: Supafuzz75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT