ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Bilas Blasted Committee On Selection Sunday saying Duke deserved the 3 seed

Oh it's too bad his Duke Blue devils are not the same as they used to be. Cry me a river Jay so I can wash my ass of the Duke stank.

You won't never be back to the final four. Hear me? The Days Are over mofos. NEVER.
You're real sucking starts next year assholes.

You going to be like North Carolina next Year wishing you got in the tournament and worried about your future.......
ACC won't be so suck ass next year he won't get so lucky coaching.

About now Blue devils we got the rest of this tournament to pay attention to since you're gone there's only one team left that draws the ratings......... KENTUCKY.

You think we getting beat anytime soon you better think again sucker!!!!

Duke, YOUR TIME IS UP

G o. b. I. G B. L. U. E

• Wow
Reactions: We Won baby
higz6.jpg

Oh it's too bad his Duke Blue devils are not the same as they used to be. Cry me a river Jay so I can wash my ass of the Duke stank.

You won't never be back to the final four. Hear me? The Days Are over mofos. NEVER.
You're real sucking starts next year assholes.

You going to be like North Carolina next Year wishing you got in the tournament and worried about your future.......
ACC won't be so suck ass next year he won't get so lucky coaching.

About now Blue devils we got the rest of this tournament to pay attention to since you're gone there's only one team left that draws the ratings......... KENTUCKY.

You think we getting beat anytime soon you better think again sucker!!!!

Duke, YOUR TIME IS UP

G o. b. I. G B. L. U. E
Depends on who returns to join their loaded class of recruits (right there behind UK).

alabama doesn’t deserve respect as a program but how many 20 point victories do they need to get bball respect. am i taking crazy pills or have they not been the best team. none of these guys want to pick them.

Duke was pretty good late in the year. But they still received way too much attention and were being treated as far better than they were - by Bilas and the other ESPN clowns.

Those guys have made college basketball coverage nearly unwatchable over the years. Why I LOVE when Duke gets knocked out. I can feel the pain of Jay Bilas at that moment and I like it. [laughing]

Bilas is a clown and to have as much information he gets from others at ESPN he can’t get but 2 teams of his final four after first weekend. Did he graduate from Carolina as well?

People who think Duke is good are still thinking of the ACC of the past. The current ACC sux and so does Duke

Duke didn’t beat anyone with a pulse in that long winning streak, that was they're problem.
To me, they had a case for a 4, but not a 3.
So, swap duke and UT, I'm good with that.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
I've said all year the ACC was trash and Dook wasn't going anywhere. However all the so called experts were slurping Dook to no end. Now who will they slurp since they share one mind? Or are their mouths wore out from slobbing an average Dook team?

suck my dick GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT