ADVERTISEMENT

Ja Morant suspened from all team activities

Magilla Gorillla

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2022
He flashed another gun on his Instagram live. It’s not a crime but you have to know better after it just cost you $40 million and a suspension a few months ago. Dude is a mess, he went to counseling and didn’t even know what he was going to counseling for, I guess that’s why it didn’t take.

Last edited:
Pop a cap doesn't like $...

morant-finger-gun.gif

If he wasn’t rich and a good basketball player this would be dealt with much more severe consequences.
I was thinking the exact opposite. I know state laws vary a lot, but it is not illegal to own or carry a handgun. The vehicle wasn't moving. This type of thing happens thousands of times a day. It is only news and problematic BECAUSE of who he is. Otherwise, no one would know, no one would care, and I assume it wouldn't violate any laws. With that said, really dumb given his history.

Ja moron... Wonder what he did in his spare time in the big city of Murray SMH. Grow up.
Trouble will keep finding him and with guns involved his future isn't looking great.

Reactions: jrpross
If he wasn’t rich and a good basketball player this would be dealt with much more severe consequences.
He’s about to be released if he keeps it up.

Goodness. What is his deal? Dude is in with the wrong crowd and it shows. There’s nothing glamorous about gang culture. Nothing. You either go to prison or you die. Why is this so attractive to some?

As I said in the other thread, I don’t know what is going on with him. By all account he was a good person at Murray.

I mean the man worked his butt off and earned his way into the league. FROM MURRAY.

Not UK. Not Duke. Not UNC. Not Zaga. MURRAY. Not saying Murray is a horrible programs, no. But it’s not the first place you would think a major pro basketball player would come from.

What is he trying to prove? I don’t get it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
NBA should give Ja Ja Ja about a year off. How many young black dudes emulate this CLOWN ? How many lives might be destroyed because young men look up to this dipshit ? They wanna be fake ass mouth breathing gang bangers , so damn cool right ? Makes me want to vomit ... on the same day we have Joe Biden saying White Supremacy is the biggest threat to homeland security -- not Moron's like Morant or 100k illegal immigrants from countries who emptied their prison on our border . whatever . I'm good up my hollow in parts unknown .

NBA should give Ja Ja Ja about a year off. How many young black dudes emulate this CLOWN ? How many lives might be destroyed because young men look up to this dipshit ? They wanna be fake ass mouth breathing gang bangers , so damn cool right ? Makes me want to vomit ... on the same day we have Now Biden saying White Supremacy is the biggest threat to homeland security -- not Moron's like Morant or 100k illegal immigrants from countries who emptied their prison on our border . whatever . I'm good up my hollow in parts unknown .
White supremacy is always a threat, but it’s the buzz headline of the moment for sure.

We have tons of issues right now. With no leadership. We have people in office that think leadership is a title and not a responsibility. Sad really.

It is a tremendous loss for him and Basketball, he is out of control and until he has a change of heart it will only get worse. I am confident the first time he was just saying whatever it took to get back in, he will need some major influence to turn in him in right direction until then he needs a hard lesson to jolt him back, hate it for alll the others in this world caught up in these situations.

Exactly. If he wasn't rich and famous, no one would give a crap if he was driving around with a gun.
I'm convinced we have real-life serial killers on this message board, in addition to about half of our posters who are in the NRA. That said, to our crowd here, this should be a non-issue.

Morant driving around with a gun doesn't bother me, because he probably is at risk for being perpetually robbed. Flaunting the gun was stupid, however, but only from a public relations standpoint. I'm glad he's packing heat. He probably needs to do so.

I'm convinced we have real-life serial killers on this message board, in addition to about half of our posters who are in the NRA. That said, to our crowd here, this should be a non-issue.

Morant driving around with a gun doesn't bother me, because he probably is at risk for being perpetually robbed. Flaunting the gun was stupid, however, but only from a public relations standpoint. I'm glad he's packing heat. He probably needs to do so.
That’s what people seem to forget. I’m pro 2nd amendment. I’m pro NRA.

But there’s a huge difference between responsible gun ownership and the sick gun culture fetish we have going around. Probably not a popular opinion but I don’t care. If you‘re flashing guns around all them time, or overly glorifying weaponry, or posing with guns on family Christmas cards, I have to question some things.

Last edited:

Morant driving around with a gun doesn't bother me, because he probably is at risk for being perpetually robbed. Flaunting the gun was stupid, however, but only from a public relations standpoint. I'm glad he's packing heat. He probably need to do so.
Yup that’s really the biggest problem. It’s a pretty easy problem to avoid but for some reason he can’t stop flashing guns while recording himself or when he knows he’s being recorded . I just don’t get it .

It’s one thing for a random fan to catch you but to keep doing this to yourself is crazy .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT