ADVERTISEMENT

I've been told Cal always has a plan

Jun 2, 2019
Sounds like Oscar and Chris are gone so what is it?Burton to Nova and doesn't sound good for Grant Nelson.Best shot at unknown like Miranda?

homer-brain.gif

Sounds like Oscar and Chris are gone so what is it?Burton to Nova and doesn't sound good for Grant Nelson.Best shot at unknown like Miranda?
Reeves sounds like he wants to go be the main guy for another team as well. With thes grad transfers entering late they know where they are going most times, so this late rush people said Kentucky is okay will be crap

His primary focus right now is to reduce expectations so he can enjoy his early retirement! You Bennies need to lighten up and get with the program!! It's all good, just be patient!!! Trust the process and don't ask questions!!!!

Reactions: Montana81
I listened to pilgrim on KSR and he was talking about reeves not feeling like he was branded enough at Kentucky. That’s ridiculous Kentucky has him and other players on billboards throughout Lexington and got him six figures

I listened to pilgrim on KSR and he was talking about reeves not feeling like he was branded enough at Kentucky. That’s ridiculous Kentucky has him and other players on billboards throughout Lexington and got him six figures

Supposedly Reeves didn’t even hit 6 figures this past season.

Miranda is an absolute non factor at Kentucky. The guy is rail thin and wouldn’t give us mature toughness. Poor man’s Skal or worse

Reactions: Fox2monk
The plan was to get a buyout after this season, while coaching Wagner's kid and a couple of other lottery picks to pad his draft-day stats on the way out.

He's a terrible person with the way he's handling BBN. He wasn't always that way, but he is now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT