ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs. UNLV at 5 Espn2

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Who wins? I suspect IU will pull it out but will be pulling for UNLV.

Wonder if Zimmerman will play for UNLV? He reportedly had the flu yesterday and didn't play, but was on the bench, so can't be too bad. Could be a difference. And he was a miss for Crean, so would be good to see him have a good game.

Reactions: Smashcat
UNLV has looked bad in the 2 games I watched them play.I wish they could pull it off but seems doubtful.

Think you see a track meet with no defense,UNLV will probably press but once IU gets it over mid court they will be home free.

Bill Walton is one of the announcers. He said during the Chaminade VS St. John's game earlier today that he got laid this morning when talking about his Maui experience. I was like you can't say that on TV! But it got said!

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
Indiana changing how they spell their name because there is no D in In iana

I think you guys got the better player in Humphries. Limited athletically compared to Zimmerman, but already looks like a more physical and polished offensive player despite his especially young age.

Bill Walton can be hilarious and annoying at the same time.

He's like this guy you're sitting next to at a bar and hes talking about the game to you while you're trying to just watch the game lol

Tom Crean @ Vegas De Las!!
This is becoming a "Kill Bill" Volume

get

Dave Rice has had some major talent at UNLV, and has yet to do anything with it. But he might be getting it right this year, ironically enough, because it looks like Patrick McCaw, one of the lowest-rated recruits on the team, was a major, major steal. McCaw had a decent freshman year (especially for a 3 star player), but is really kicking it up this year. Looks like a future NBA player.

If IU comes back and wins will Clappy cut down the nets to celebrate his 5th place finish?

I can't remember the last time I've seen two teammates bicker as much as Thomas Bryant and Yogi. Every single play you can see Bryant whining and yogi barking at him. I hope Thomas and his mom are enjoying the decision they've made.

Will IU get a banner for 6th place ? Ticker tape parade or something, maybe they'll settle for cutting down the nets and a ring. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT