ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs. UNLV at 5 Espn2

Participation ribbons and certificates :D
The end of the game was a complete fiasco. Indiana looked like a church league team. Twenty TO's? Unable to in bound the ball with 3 seconds to go?Are you kidding? I am not a Crean hater but his team looked TERRIBLE.

I think Crean and Les Miles will be able to buy a large island in the Pacific with all the money they have coming to them to not coach.

Reactions: Untouchables96
The end of the game was a complete fiasco. Indiana looked like a church league team. Twenty TO's? Unable to in bound the ball with 3 seconds to go?Are you kidding? I am not a Crean hater but his team looked TERRIBLE.

Ive seen my nephews youth league have better success getting the ball in bounds than that last play

Maybe Stevens will keep Clappy on board when he comes in to take over his dream job!
images

You have to wonder if Clappy isn't really Clyde and if Indiana is the back seat of a cop car?

This will be the year IU finally wakes up and gets rid of Crean. I can't believe it would take any school 7 or 8 years to figure out the fact Crean sucks at coaching basketball. Wade has sure made Crean a lot of money over the years. I know IU fans think Brad Stephens is dying to coach IU and will leave the NBA for a chance to be their coach. At least we have that humor left when IU fans finally see that once they find a coach, it won't be the celtics coach.

ADVERTISEMENT