ADVERTISEMENT

It’s so darn obvious our best lineup is

Rob himself has admitted, more than once, that he is not always locked in on the defensive end of the floor. The end of the LSU game was a case in point. As great as he can be on the offensive end, that's a problem.
Sure, it's a problem. But it's also a problem when 7 footers can't protect the rim (Bradshaw), can't defend PnR (Ugo), or score at all. It's also a problem when Wagner shoots 10% and has a 1-1 turnover to assist ratio. Rob isn't without faults, but man...figuring out the correct lineup is all about who gives you the most.

I went back and watched it, and I stand by what I said. But in all seriousness, did YOU go back and watch it?

Big Z hasn't even crossed half court in transition on a couple of the buckets. LSU leaves him WIDE OPEN on a Reed drive, Reed looks at him, but kicks it to Edwards for a 3 instead. Again, Big Z's man was nooooo where close to him. Reed makes a contested layup, and it's contested because Z's guy was NOT guarding Z. Edwards has a middle drive, Z's guy stops him (again, NOT worrying about Z), Edwards kicks it out to Reeves, Reeves shot-fakes his guy then hits a step-side 3. Z fouls on a post-catch in the paint to give LSU bonus FTs.

I don't know what you're watching. I've got some respect for you because most of your posts seem pretty legit, but I literally just went back and watched is 2.5 minutes and I have no idea what you're thinking
its not letting me post pics.......... but 1:37 in the first half ....... We are up by 2 pts ... reed drives into the lane and the big white guy for LSU had to stay up on big Z and couldnt sag off of him which would have cut Reed off on that drive... but Reed was able to get a layup thanks to Z being in the game and not Ugo or Bradshaw .

i thought it was more than that 1 play but the other time the player passed it back out ..

even if you dont think he effected LSU's defense, Ugo and Bradshaw were absolute sh*t..... not putting Z in was literally just Cal being stubborn .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT