ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kentucky the best team in the country right now?

I was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky, graduated from Kentucky, and used to be a season ticket holder. You just look like an idiot. Some fans on here are delusional when it comes to basketball. Tennessee is really good, we are good.[/QUOTE]
Dude you are a dam TN troll. You have made 16 post in a year before you started with me and almost everyone is about TN. Check his post people. Someone says TN has a bunny SEC schedule and he says, I hope you don't believe that. He is talking up Grant Williams. YOU ARE a joke bro. YOU ARE a dirty TN fan everyone that checks those 16 post will clearly see it. Troll cover is blown. Piss off clown!

Oh, boy. Threads like this are a textbook example of the reactionary see-saw that puts the “mess” in message board.

Have an ugly, grind-it-out loss? “This team doesn’t have it;” “Has Cal lost his touch?” “I’m not watching any more basketball this season.”

Have a big win two weeks later? “Is this the best team in the country?”

No. We’re not the best team in the country. A healthy Duke, Virginia, and Tennessee are probably still about 10 points better than us. Let’s just enjoy the win without setting unrealistic expectations that result in misery.
Amen to that.. and to touch on what you said, Duke just beat the best team in the country not named Duke.. Virginia is very impressive and very well coached..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT