ADVERTISEMENT

Is everyone ecstatic about the..

That is not the only stat that matters. Now, I see why you are a miserable, tattered, downcast, despondent individual.
All those wins mean squat if you aren’t winning championships along with them. And the number of top recruits and draft picks means even less. In fact, it just makes Cal look even worse having all those top players and only one title. He’s a poor man’s Dean Smith. This board loved to ridicule Smith in the past and talk about how he was the master of doing less with more. Cal is following in Smith’s footsteps.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
All those wins mean squat if you aren’t winning championships along with them. And the number of top recruits and draft picks means even less. In fact, it just makes Cal look even worse having all those top players and only one title. He’s a poor man’s Dean Smith. This board loved to ridicule Smith in the past and talk about how he was the master of doing less with more. Cal is following in Smith’s footsteps.
No no no. You are miserable!!!

It’s awesome watching those posters who get worked up and call out other posters for being miserable. It is either a sign of insecurity about Cal or they feel the need to defend even the slightest criticism.

Cal have a Jr Michael Jordan, he gets freshmen. I will give you an example, you have to go way back, remember when Duke signed like 3 of the top 5 talents in the country, did the win a ship with that talent?

Did herro play in the month of March? If he did you could’ve fooled me
If I were to have a autograph from Herro, it would be a picture of him chasing the little Auburn guard around and watching him shoot layups. I'm sure he will find someone in the NBA he can guard.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07

It’s awesome watching those posters who get worked up and call out other posters for being miserable. It is either a sign of insecurity about Cal or they feel the need to defend even the slightest criticism.
FisherBlues you can defend him all you want yes Zaythoven is by far one of the most negative and pathetic posters and he thrives on bad news. Sorry you can’t see that.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
...autograph signing tour Keldon and Tyler are going on?

I know I am. I was also very happy to see them posting pictures of buying expensive cars BEFORE announcing they were staying in the draft.

And now they get to go make money off of those same fans they gave a big middle finger to with those pics they posted.

Really nice considering all they accomplished in the 7 months they were here.

Oh well. I think I’ll catch you UK football fans on Wildcat Lair in a couple of months when football is about to rev up. I think I’m done on Rafters until October. Adious Basketball only fans.
Bitch

Reactions: johnc17
I am way behind on new posts, My wife and I along with my younger son and his wife had to fly to Lexington where my first born son died in his sleep with a massive heart attack on April 20th, at age 54.

I am way behind on new posts, My wife and I along with my younger son and his wife had to fly to Lexington where my first born son died in his sleep with a massive heart attack on April 20th, at age 54.

So sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry for your loss

Typical millennial....you think everything is easy...we should just be given titles, like participation trophies...spoiled rotten.

You think like a real putz...no offense.

Sorry for your loss...that is terrible.

Even funnier, he annointed himself UK's biggest fan a month or so ago because he has a UK Wallet, UK cup holders, face paint, turlet seats, etc. [roll]
That’s actually pretty funny.
There’s no right way to show your fandom.. or is it fandumb?
I cringe when I see fans decked out head to toe, tbh.. (unless it’s game day and heading to the game). There’s more to life and those that really embrace that and yet still make UK a top priority are those I most like to have conversation with.

Having a real convo with a dude that just randomly starts a C-A-T-S chant at a mall or restaurant is not my thing. And I’m obnoxious in my own right.
Don’t need a cup holder or UK leggings to be a big fan.

Prayers for you and your family as you grieve the loss of your son. Shalom<><

You must be despondent that the UK roster is coming together quite nicely.

Bless you brother, God's comfort to you and your family. I cannot imagine your hurt.

Prayers and strength for you

Reactions: minjo
Having good friends on this board is a positive aspect for me to continue reading this board and knowing that I have brothers
here that I can lean on at times like this.
God bless you all.
So sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine losing a child. I've lost one to miscarriage but that's way different. Again sorry man for real.

I also agree with your comments about this board. It seriously helps my PTSD more than almost anything. It's the insomnia that gets to me. That's why you'll see as many posts from me this time at night as you will during the day. Having to be completely alert almost 24 hours a day, because one lapse would end your life, for over 3 years messes with your mind. Sorry for the long post. Just saying nights like this make me grateful for this forum.

There’s always a greater plan, you guys hang in there.

So sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine losing a child. I've lost one to miscarriage but that's way different. Again sorry man for real.

I also agree with your comments about this board. It seriously helps my PTSD more than almost anything. It's the insomnia that gets to me. That's why you'll see as many posts from me this time at night as you will during the day. Having to be completely alert almost 24 hours a day, because one lapse would end your life, for over 3 years messes with your mind. Sorry for the long post. Just saying nights like this make me grateful for this forum.

I read about astronomy at night and it helps me sleep. Like just a video and a book about a close constellation ect. Puts me out sometimes.

I suffer from life and Irritable leg syndrome.

Probably PTSD too but didn’t fight in war.

Reactions: michaeluk26
I read about astronomy at night and it helps me sleep. Like just a video and a book about a close constellation ect. Puts me out sometimes.

I suffer from life and Irritable leg syndrome.

Probably PTSD too but didn’t fight in war.
I appreciate the suggestion and will give it a try. I have restless leg syndrome too. It can drive you crazy when trying to sleep. The VA has prescribed me different things but I felt like a zombie on most of them. As you can imagine I have a problem with big crowds, loud sounds and stuff like that. I never had any issues with anxiety before. They gave me alprazolam for anxiety and it's helped tremendously. I know it can turn people into zombies as well but I don't take a large dosage.
Again thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.
And believe me life can be way tougher than war sometimes.

Reactions: morgousky
I appreciate the suggestion and will give it a try. I have restless leg syndrome too. It can drive you crazy when trying to sleep. The VA has prescribed me different things but I felt like a zombie on most of them. As you can imagine I have a problem with big crowds, loud sounds and stuff like that. I never had any issues with anxiety before. They gave me alprazolam for anxiety and it's helped tremendously. I know it can turn people into zombies as well but I don't take a large dosage.
I suffer from restless leg syndrome on an occasion. You may find this odd but I find sitting on the toilet for about 20 minutes helps. Lol. I don’t know if it’s the change of leg position and weight it puts on your legs and feet as you sit there, but helps me tremendously.

Typical millennial....you think everything is easy...we should just be given titles, like participation trophies...spoiled rotten.

You think like a real putz...no offense.

It sounds cliche and played out but people fail to grasp.

In our HISTORY of nearly 100 years of basketball we have EIGHT titles. Cal has literally (as in literally) in the last 10 years alone provided UK basketball with arguably the most success in our history sans maybe Rupp over half a CENTURY ago.

People are just stupid and idiotic. @ZaytovenCat refuses to offer alternatives for Cal. Just “muH tItLeS !”

Kentucky and Coach Cal have the MOST wins and tournament wins and overall success the last decade than any other coach or program in the country. That’s a fact that the Debbie downers somehow just fail to comprehend

I’d like some of these clowns to stop and say this out loud “ I want to fire our coach who is the most successful coach the last 10 years in the entire sport of college basketball and who has also given us arguably the best 10 year run in our programs history”

Edit- @ZaytovenCat remember when it looked like we MAY lose to Vanderbilt and you made a thread before the game was over bitching , moaning and blaming Cal only to have the Cats end up winning? Then when civilly asked why you’d do such an ignorant thing, instead of owning up to it and eating crow, you said you were trying to do a “reverse jinx”

Also, remember when @CatsnRoses made two threads one of which said Herro can’t shoot and another that said “Kentucky has lost its blue blood status?”
:)

Edit #2–> no I’m not a slurper or a “sunshine pumper” more of a realist. Has Cal (perhaps*) dropped the ball on winning a title or 2? Maybe. Who cares ? $hit happens. More often than not Cal has Kentucky in the mix/ hunt for a Final Four (and by extension a title)
Yes he deserves criticism at times. 100%. He is not without fault but he resurrected our program into the IT PROGRAM literally overnight. Currently he is THE most successful coach in college basketball (facts) and Kentucky is THE most successful program over the last decade (also facts)
Honestly what more can you possibly freaking ask of him ? “More titles!” Lol?

Last edited:

Here’s something to try for restless leg:

Boil an organic banana. Drink the “tea” it makes, and cut up the banana and eat it (peel and all). Maybe sprinkle a little cinnamon for flavor.

So sorry to hear that.

I lost my favorite uncle one of my best friends that way a couple years ago around the same age little younger. Collapsed working out. Still really bummed about it but it gets easier hang in there man

Peace and comfort in the storm to you and yours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT