ADVERTISEMENT

Ok… now that the beating all who know football expected is over…

If they win against UT the entire season outlook is different. But we didn't, so.

The fans that cry who do you realistically think you could get? Or do you want to go into a churn and burn every few years like Florida is now doing and UT did forever?

We see how "well" auburn has done since the boosters have taken over the program too.

I know some on here just don’t want to accept that we won’t lose to UL, but I’d love to know how in the hell, with THIS UK team, you’d think we can win?

Throw out the fact that they have an outside chance at making the playoffs, and our game may actually mean something to said committees. How do you figure we’re better than them? They are 9-1, with 3 wins against teams with a winning record, 2 wins against .500 teams, and they’ve played 9 out of 10 Power 5 teams. If GaTech and VaTech win 1 of their remaining 2 games, which is quite feasible, UL will have played 8 bowl eligible teams this year, and could potentially be 8-0 against them. We’re 6-4, with 0 wins against teams with a winning record, 1 win against a .500 team, and we’ve only played against SEC Power 5. If Fla wins 1 of their remaining 2 against Missouri or Fla St., they’ll be bowl eligible…and if Miss St beats USM and Clemson, and USCe beats us and Clemson, then they’ll both be bowl eligible. We will have played 7 bowl teams if all of those scenarios happen, which is tremendously far-fetched. Right now, we’ve played 4 bowl eligible teams, are a 0-4. We have not beaten anyone worth a damn this year…Hell, even our win against EKU was ugly!! I just don’t see it happening, and with Brohm doing what he’s doing in Year 1, and Stoops not being able to get out of his own way, this just screams beat down to me.

Reactions: KyCatFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT