ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous Rupp Rafters posters that don't post anymore.

Over the years we have had some classics. I remember when babytrey said he was taking names of Tubby critics to bring back later. He also claimed that his grandfather was on the UK board and that Tubby was going nowhere.

I also remember ukbabygirl, or something like that, saying that anyone who knew ANYTHING about bball would know that Jared Carter would be a star at UK.

Then there was rileylove who said she worked in the athletic office. She warned us about Billy G. She was dead on.
Wow. Talk about a blast from the past............I totally forgot about rileylove.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Gerald's Girl... Smokey Pearl.. kid named Christian Cat who claimed he had recruiting "sources" and was like in 8th grade.
Some dude who claimed he was Richie Farmer, can't remember his name. Katman 2000 was insane.
Seeking The Gold I think got put in jail as did TCCAT. remember a chick named Blue Bubbles.
Plus all the douches from Gyero.. who thought they were internet stars LMAO. Some dude who was eternally pissed and always called foes ITG's.. Internet Tough Guys...
I go back to the RBS and Steve days....

When I joined TCCAT was the guy everyone trusted. I don't know if anyone remembers the Taco Bell night, where he predicted Morris, Rondo and Crawford accurately. Smokey Pearl was always good for entertainment. I actually am still friends Christian Cat on most social media sites. Actually ended up being a pretty cool dude. Rain man was the head moderator when I joined. Back when this site was Kentucky Sports Report/CatsPause it was the only UK site worth reading for a while.

Wasn't Mark Maggard username Magloire 52 ? I remember how that pos attacked anyone who disagreed with his big hoorahed "Insider" knowledge,then ended up with a mugshot on here.
Then of course the famous Seeking The Gold Donovan prediction and how he bought a horse farm,besides him there's been several over the years that made big predictions only to flop,including the poster who swore he'd leave the forum if he was wrong.

I used to think Donna Smith posted under Riley Love (I think this is right) for the way she defended Tubby during the Legion of Doom era.

I even remember Fat Howie of UL posting here,got into a big argument with him over his homerism once and he went crying to the mods,

Never see former mod Blind Karl Hess anymore ?

Forgot the UL Poster "Stingray" I believe? Very few posters from other teams that aren't around to subtly troll

and of course all the typo / misspelled posters with phrases like "Fast Paste"

and of course the flash in the pan posters from "Dynasty" SEC teams that were taking over UK's spot on top in the SEC like the Florida posters who seem to have disappeared,a couple Tennessee posters when Pearl was there,and I even remember when Miss State was going to oust Kentucky

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
Wasn't Mark Maggard username Magloire 52 ? I remember how that pos attacked anyone who disagreed with his big hoorahed "Insider" knowledge,then ended up with a mugshot on here.
Then of course the famous Seeking The Gold Donovan prediction and how he bought a horse farm,besides him there's been several over the years that made big predictions only to flop,including the poster who swore he'd leave the forum if he was wrong.

I used to think Donna Smith posted under Riley Love (I think this is right) for the way she defended Tubby during the Legion of Doom era.

I even remember Fat Howie of UL posting here,got into a big argument with him over his homerism once and he went crying to the mods,

Never see former mod Blind Karl Hess anymore ?
Magloire52 was Matt Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT