ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous Rupp Rafters posters that don't post anymore.

I always liked GARY4UK he would say some wild things but he was true blue, he may still post but I can't recall him here anytime recently.

ncaaucoach - when the unc "virtue" was exposed for having never existed at all, he disappeared as if he never existed at all. Rafters posters used to dote after him as if his objectivity was worth the screen he type on. He was just as much a fraud as the program he worshiped. I never bought his crap for a skinny minute. He gone.

ncaaucoach - when the unc "virtue" was exposed for having never existed at all, he disappeared as if he never existed at all. Rafters posters used to dote after him as if his objectivity was worth the screen he type on. He was just as much a fraud as the program he worshiped. I never bought his crap for a skinny minute. He gone.
He stopped posting on here once we got cal. He only said he pulled for us when we sucked. Lol

How about SmokeyPearl who later became known as BoilerMax? He was a very knowledgeable poster in regard to Kentucky history. But he didn't play well with others and wore his feelings on his sleeve, and got kicked off multiple times.

Wow. Winner. He left this board to post on Soda's board bashing us. I'm sure he will be on the Memphis board soon. I still to this day believe he is Saul Smith.

Over the years we have had some classics. I remember when babytrey said he was taking names of Tubby critics to bring back later. He also claimed that his grandfather was on the UK board and that Tubby was going nowhere.

I also remember ukbabygirl, or something like that, saying that anyone who knew ANYTHING about bball would know that Jared Carter would be a star at UK.

Then there was rileylove who said she worked in the athletic office. She warned us about Billy G. She was dead on.

What happened to kentuckysir? He came up with the amazing nickname for James young and when it failed miserably he kind of drifted away.

Another legend was rayodar. This guy had the greatest thread ever! He ran into ramel bradley and gave him pointers on how to shoot better. He then started a thread about it boasting as if smooth took his advice. I was laughing so hard with tears in my eyes it was amazing. I'm sure the old schoolers remember that one lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT