ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous Rupp Rafters posters that don't post anymore.

Hello again Cat Nation! What a coincidence was just thinking about our game coming up and thought I’d pop in say hello to my Cat friends. Maybe get a thread going this week celebrate the SECs 2 premiere hoops programs.

WDE and GC!
Damn shame we have to play filth like Pearl and the school that stepped in shit to hire him. Its disgraceful.

Hello friend! Unfortunate we only play once this year the college hoops universe deserves this rivalry twice a year. Especially now with Duke and UNC in the toilet.
We played the biggest cheating filth in college basketball by playing NC. Now we gotta face that cheating POS Pearl. That’s enough scum for one year.

I feel for all your loses I really do you all have endured a whole lot. I pray for the both of you! It’s sucks when you lose so many loved ones 😢

2016-2017 was bad years for me too.
I lost my dad 57 in September 2016 to cancer, lost my 28 year old brother to drug overdose in March 2017, lost mom 54 to cancer August 2017, and lost sister 22 to drug over dose in Dec 2017.
My perspective on life is a whole lot different now than what it used to be.

Man, the universe decided to point straight at you didnt it? Definitely good to see you well and as upbeat as you are.

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
We played the biggest cheating filth in college basketball by playing NC. Now we gotta face that cheating POS Pearl. That’s enough scum for one year.
Don’t forget Will Wade! Who knows we may be on track to play again in the SECT and Final 4 at this rate! What a thrill that would be for college hoops fans.

Don’t forget Will Wade! Who knows we may be on track to play again in the SECT and Final 4 at this rate! What a thrill that would be for college hoops fans.
Damn shame we if get dragged through Pearls ethically bankrupt crap again. It's embarrassing and demeaning to play such filth.

Who was the guy that had a picture of himself in a big Sumbraro in his monster truck. I think he was in Utah? I thought of him just now when I saw that thread asking for help on Gofundme because he donated over a thousand or something to someone in the past that was in need.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Who was the guy that had a picture of himself in a big Sumbraro in his monster truck. I think he was in Utah? I thought of him just now when I saw that thread asking for help on Gofundme because he donated over a thousand or something to someone in the past that was in need.

Was that the guy who donated the needed balance to pay for Cindog's funeral service? I know someone did which shows how great this place truly is!

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74

Baller that was @wompat or something like that. Haven’t seen him in a while.

Was that the guy who donated the needed balance to pay for Cindog's funeral service? I know someone did which shows how great this place truly is!
That was it I think. Whatever the amount that was needed to reach the goal, he said he'd pay it and pretty sure he did.

This is it here. Classic, all time great. Suggested reading for all. Read into the thread attached in this thread I linked.

Thanks for digging that up BWO!!! I remember that very well, one of the funniest times on RR for sure.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Biggest hater on Rivals entire site here. That’s what this great rivalry is all about.
HATE HATE HATE
Says the guy that supports that cheating POS Pearl. See the thing you don’t understand is that it is impossible for you to win Saturday. Even if you get the highest score, your scumbag coach cheated to do it. Sucks when you have an ethically bankrupt asshole on the bench, don’t it?

Says the guy that supports that cheating POS Pearl. See the thing you don’t understand is that it is impossible for you to win Saturday. Even if you get the highest score, your scumbag coach cheated to do it. Sucks when you have an ethically bankrupt asshole on the bench, don’t it?
My HYGS might as well just phone it in. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT