ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana loses...

I watched a little of this game........I am very glad we got Herro instead of Langford....

He’s a decent player but my ears went up when Cal basically stopped recruiting him. Cal just doesn’t do that unless he has his reasons.

IU now losers in their last 9 out of 10...yikes

Reactions: Ky grandpa
That was a brutal game to watch. Both teams are basically terrible. Bad offense..throw the ball back and forth...guards drive and just throw the ball up to the basket, or just lose the ball. Hard to watch.

Reactions: Emarc
I watched a little of this game........I am very glad we got Herro instead of Langford....
I know that Langford is predicted to go in the top 20 or so in the NBA draft but I can't see anything that he does better than Herro. I mean ANYTHING, shoot from 3, shoot from the key on pull ups or floaters, defend or pass. I believe I am objective. What am I missing here?

Jeez, if only Brooks and Edwards were paying attention to miller/iu and Crean/Georgia.
Like really paying attention to the point they decided uk was the place to be.

Jeez, if only Brooks and Edwards were paying attention to miller/iu and Crean/Georgia.

I'm with ya.

Seems like a no brainer

Some kids want the easy way though

At least Crean has Wade and Aladipo to point to. Archie has very little other than the candy stripe unis.

The famed coach of iu...

giphy.gif

I watched that Michigan State game and they should be embarrassed to have lost that game, AT HOME, to Indiana

These kids get pressured to stay home and play for the state school. The people in these young men's heads obviously do not have their best interests at heart or they would allow them to go where they will be better coached, play alongside better players, and face tougher overall competition.

Reactions: Ky grandpa and awf
I remember that scene.......I have always loved your post......that said, "I think it is a shame that you have insinuated that this young man is a Hoosier". I wouldn't do that to anyone and I think you should take it back........[cheers]

Reactions: BBUK
I watched most of the game and it literally looks like IU doesn't even practice

Do you remember last season when an IU fan was on this board talking about how great of a coach Miller is and how IU is finally looking like a team that is well coached???[roll][roll][roll]

If you need a good laugh and aren’t banned, check out their board. It’s like watching us through the dark days of bcg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT