ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana loses...

But, didn't the AD say a few years back that IU would NOT go to the NIT?? "AD Fred Glass eventually settled on a third reason; he didn’t want to “devalue” Assembly Hall by hosting an NIT game. That’s awfully haughty, especially for a school that has hosted NIT games in the past."
Assembly Hall wouldn't even make a good honky tonk. Its a lousy venue.

Ga lost too and Crean threw his players under the bus. Come on Brooks and Edwards. Come play for a team with a chance to win it all instead of 2 horrible NIT teams. Can't believe home is beating us out on recruits this year when the home teams suck as much as they do.

I check it periodically.

The gem of the day: someone listed their top 5 coaches to replace Archie...

1. Donovan/Stevens
2. Bill Self

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I was referring to that and they were going to give Donovan 10 mil per yr lol. They would settle for jay wright if they had to. They have their awesome fans over there saying I’m done with basketball lol. Then referring to losing their “blueblood status”

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: Roe07 and Cindog28
Then referring to losing their “blueblood status”
[roll][roll][roll]
[roll][roll][roll]
Seriously?!?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Typical 1953 Big Ten score! "Big 10 basketball setting the game back over a half century" That should be headline of that game!

In today's Courier Journal, Gregg Doyle of the Indy Star describes Romeo Langford's time in Bloomington as a wasted year.

Reactions: chroix
But I assumed by Crean's comments on the horrible talent left for him in UGA that he left the cupboard stacked in old Bloomington. What is going on?

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT