ADVERTISEMENT

UNC loses at home to Clemson

iu

It’s the Top 2 teams and everyone else. UNC is playing in a popcorn conference and ain’t all that great. We beat them. If you wanna slot Purdue and UConn in, I’d say Tennessee and Houston after that. But 2 slots in the FF look wide the hell open. I’ve watched Duke quite a bit. They look like us but a bit smarter on defense, fairly high IQ offense but so soft. Duke is Kentucky lite and would be small fish in the SEC. Most teams are taking their lumps just the same.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this UK team lost in the first round looking clueless and lost. Could they go on a heater and win 4 straight? Crazier things have happened I think. Bringing lots of guns to the fight but zero armor. I think a rough 2 weeks have felt like doom for this team, but it’s like I always say, just win. Goodness, this team needed a scrub opponent in the worst way. Vandy is a slump buster 😂😂

Last edited:
Let's see...Clemson loses to Miami. Kentucky beat Miami and our fans talk about that being a totally worthless win because Miami is so bad. Yet, Clemson is solid?

Clemson is indeed very tough. Hall is good and they have some bruisers on that squad. They are better than their record and are playing really well. Excellent Coaching job by Brownell getting them past a few close defeats to defying the weight of history tonight. (See their all time record in chapel hill)

Clemson is indeed very tough. Hall is good and they have some bruisers on that squad. They are better than their record and are playing really well. Excellent Coaching job by Brownell getting them past a few close defeats to defying the weight of history tonight. (See their all time record in chapel hill)

Hey Neue, I know it is off topic but what is Jay Williams' beef with Duke? I heard him say he would have transferred to GT if that option were available back when he was playing and if he were playing today, he would transfer to UNC. That shocked me.

Hey Neue, I know it is off topic but what is Jay Williams' beef with Duke? I heard him say he would have transferred to GT if that option were available back when he was playing and if he were playing today, he would transfer to UNC. That shocked me.

I don’t know of anything in particular on that one.

For the record, I wasn't trying to bash you. I agree that Clemson is "solid." It is just that I am tired of so many posters bashing our team even when we win. And, for the record, South Carolina hasn't lost since they beat us.
All good man. I hear you.

It’s the Top 2 teams and everyone else. UNC is playing in a popcorn conference and ain’t all that great. We beat them. If you wanna slot Purdue and UConn in, I’d say Tennessee and Houston after that. But 2 slots in the FF look wide the hell open. I’ve watched Duke quite a bit. They look like us but a bit smarter on defense, fairly high IQ offense but so soft. Duke is Kentucky lite and would be small fish in the SEC. Most teams are taking their lumps just the same.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this UK team lost in the first round looking clueless and lost. Could they go on a heater and win 4 straight? Crazier things have happened I think. Bringing lots of guns to the fight but zero armor. I think a rough 2 weeks have felt like doom for this team, but it’s like I always say, just win. Goodness, this team needed a scrub opponent in the worst way. Vandy is a slump buster 😂😂
We could easily make a final 4 this year. That’s the worst part. We could easily lose first round. I have no clue what this team will do. We could go 4 straight hitting 100+ and win though.

Reactions: BigKari
Maybe they can stay #3 in the ranking again.

Ga Tech getting smoked at home by 30 vs WF but UNC losing to them meant nothing last week.
Voters are doing some stupid stuff this year. It's amazing how some teams take a bad loss and doesn't drop a spot but another team can lose to a better team and drop 5 spots. The AP poll has turned into a popularity contest.

ACC is really weak this year. They'll be lucky to get a team in the Sweet 16 without cakewalk paths

Kentucky beats Miami who beat Clemson who beat UNC @ UNC and was robbed of beating Duke @ Duke

We also beat UNC

And, we are 6th in the SEC. But please ACCSPN keep telling us how good the ACC is and why UNCheat deserves a 1 seed. If they get one, they'll be the first to lose this year

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Let's see...Clemson loses to Miami. Kentucky beat Miami and our fans talk about that being a totally worthless win because Miami is so bad. Yet, Clemson is solid?
UNCW loses to Stony Brook, yet dominated UK from start to finish. Yet UK is solid?
You can play this silly game all day.

UNCW loses to Stony Brook, yet dominated UK from start to finish. Yet UK is solid?
You can play this silly game all day.

I hope you got the point that I was being sarcastic because this is EXACTLY the type of crap that has been posted on this board all season to bash the coach/team. One poster even posted that because UNC had lost recently that our win against them was far less impressive.

Yep, this game can be played all day long. This board has gone to the dogs, so to speak.

Reactions: grevey35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT