ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Flight ...

Yes he is I like your thinking!
I wasn't sold until I went back on YT and watched some tape of BYU games and watched others break down what Pope was doing to the point that Kelvin Sampson @ Houston said that it was very difficult to defend against it and that's with Pope using BYU type talent. What happens when that pool of talent expands without limit? I am fully bought in and honestly, looking very forward to this thing launching in the fall and so thankful that Hurley, Drew and Donovan didn't play out. This couldn't be any better.

Like you, I wasn't completely convinced about the new setup at first. But after watching some BYU games on YouTube and checking out breakdowns of Pope's strategies, I can see why there's so much hype. It's pretty impressive that even Kelvin Sampson at Houston found it tough to defend against Pope's tactics with BYU's talent pool. Imagine what he'll do with an expanded talent pool! I'm all in now and super excited for the fall launch. And honestly, I'm so relieved that Hurley, Drew, and Donovan didn't pan out. This seems like the perfect fit. On a side note, I travel a lot for work and usually fly business class, so I appreciate a good strategy and execution. I think Pope's approach is like flying business —well thought out, efficient, and definitely worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluesbrother
Can you imagine what it will be like if this dude wins a title at Kentucky?

He'll bring in everyone from the past to celebrate, not just "his guys."
Until we all understand his players are our players and that any player that puts his coach over the team and our success was at UK for all the wrong reasons IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT