ADVERTISEMENT

Igiehon announcing Friday 12 pm. Stream link

Hate to admit it but all this proves to me is that after he lucked into Morris (no one else would touch coz grades), Tubby couldn’t recruit paint players as well as a no-name coach on probation at a school very likely looking at the death sentence. I supported that man against all reason until the moment he bailed on us, but I am SO glad he is gone.

Nice Tubby level recruiting class they got there.
I hope you’re joking. This isn’t the immediate contender class we’re used to getting here but that is a really good class for Louisville to build around. All quality players that should stick around and all if that despite a dark cloud hanging over them. Let’s not pretend like Mack wasn’t doing great things at Xavier. He can put together a good team and he can coach.

Carey is Kentucky's, same reason we are out of it for Stewart.. Igehon was never gonna play here, he knew it, Cal knew it.. Mack really made an impression when he went to Ireland and visited with Aiden mom multiple time's over the past few months.. Mack will have Louisville back up on the radar before everyone realizes it..

Gotta LUV the "He'll be gone by the time we're punished again" defense. That proves that U6 fans have a cheats mindset. What a cesspool your school and fan base are. Half a city of NPC's.

None of the big boys offered. UK, Duke, UNC or KU. Probably because he's limited offensively, but to read the UL fans thoughts on it, this guy along with their other top 80 recruits makes them a title contender next season. How the hell is anyone gonna compete with a Malik Williams, Igiehon frontcourt, and a Darius Perry, Josh Nickleberry backcourt? [roll]

Last edited:
Cards fans right now remind me of us at the end of Tubby and BGC.

Trying to rationalize how their lower ranked guys were all super secret hidden gems and would be better than those prima donna Burger boys other schools are getting.

Reactions: Cindog28
UL has two good players in the top 50-60....

That top 2 recruiting class is gonna end up being like the 10th best when everyone is finished recruiting and only top 10 because of it consisting of more players than what other teams have. UL fans acting like this class is their best ever is wishful idiotic thinking at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT