ADVERTISEMENT

Igiehon announcing Friday 12 pm. Stream link

If he picks Louisville he’s just a total loser. They should just shut that shithole program down.

Loser City, loser fans, loser program..
good luck w all that hate. hey can’t we get a 4 star bone every once in a while? why’s it always gotta be about us losing and you winning? how about we both win? Your team looks unstoppable btw good luck. may end up being joyless saban murderball for your run that looks promising. Peace brother

Reactions: ThePunk
good luck w all that hate. hey can’t we get a 4 star bone every once in a while? why’s it always gotta be about us losing and you winning? how about we both win? Your team looks unstoppable btw good luck. may end up being joyless saban murderball for your run that looks promising. Peace brother

Our winning is a given. It's mostly about you losing. Losing to us 9 out of 11 times, losing your banner, and pretty soon, after finding out that asst coaches were paying players and falsifying recruiting documents, losing your program for a year. [roll]

I love that this is a 3 page thread on a guy we were hardly involved with.
I was following because I was pretty sure he was including UK as a way to make himself and UofL fans feel better about themselves, and his announcement pretty much confirmed it for me, Ls UP!

Because you're bad...

Reactions: Cindog28

A four-star bone is the best any Louisville recruit could ever get.

Bc Louisville is a piece of shit. and that includes the clueless fans. If you are not wishing the worst on Louisville, you are probably not a good person

Reactions: Ky grandpa
A pint of Guinness sealed the deal
Nah, probably a 1/2 pint of Carling pumped up from the basement...(men drink pints, everyone else drinks 1/2 pints.......damn now I am thirsty with this talk of some good draft beer..........

Reactions: BassProCat

tenor.gif

WTH?!? Sorry, but when I read he "verballed" to U6, then my first reaction was like, "Well... when I see it in writing..." Now... not so much.

tenor.gif

Maybe this guy really didn't want to play NCAA ball........he knows UL is going to get slammed and he will just use their facilities while U6 is taking a break for not playing fair....

Hard to believe that any recruit with any intelligence at all would commit to Louisville with all of the dark clouds hanging over that program. The dark clouds have not even begun to burst...

Hard to believe that any recruit with any intelligence at all would commit to Louisville with all of the dark clouds hanging over that program. The dark clouds have not even begun to burst...
All kidding aside, the kid and his parents can't be too bright going into a situation like that. I could see maybe if the FBI thing wasn't all over the news but you really have to be missing some serious gray matter to choose to go into this situation. What's the saying.... Birds of a feather, flock together?
th

Last edited:
Reactions: tearhertitsoff
Gloat all they want about beating UK out....bubble buster.....Cal never offered...

Keep it classy guys. :joy:
OK. Kid is like a rubber that we had no intention of using aka offering. Kid shouldn’t be able to have any hat on the table that had not offered him. If you’re looking for classy you’re on the wrong board. Classy is boring and we like to have fun. I have no class and I’m damn proud of it. I’m crazy and live at Eastern State Hospital. I’m on drugs and I see things that other people don’t see. I’m doing all the nurses (female only). You appear to be homely and a snowflake from your post. Don’t be so uptight and have fun. Oh, forgot to mention that PC is so so so boring the Puke board may be for you. How’s Katrina doing? Is she still doing your ballplayers. What about Rick has he broke 15 seconds yet? Please don’t use our board preacher to spread your holier than thou attitude.

Reactions: Ugoff
KerryRhodes
Four-Star Poster
Igiehon comes here, Cards go to the Final Four !
What final four? Looks like that will be in 3-4 years, if then, so Igiehon had better be prepared to stay 4 yrs. LMAO at Kerry Rhodes..

Any sanctions (if they happen) will be in three/four years.

I don't think the NCAA will move very quickly against UL because they were on probation when they paid for Bowen. The NCAA will won't to show they still have power but that is weakling fast with all the stuff uncovered lately.

ADVERTISEMENT