ADVERTISEMENT

Igiehon announcing Friday 12 pm. Stream link

If the dude went to visit a prospect today who is announcing today, he is not announcing for that school at this time. jmuo
False . He’s announcing for Louisville ... Mack just nervous as hell for some reason I guess .

False . He’s announcing for Louisville ... Mack just nervous as hell for some reason I guess .

It's NOT false, it was Just My Umble Opinion (jmuo) My opinion was true. (Words mean things. Work on it.)

My bad . The opinion you have is wrong . That better

Yep, if you would have stated I was wrong....no issue. False, uh, that is derogatory and not correct. .(Didn't even sound like a Richard head this last time..)..words mean things... Be Good

Even gave you a like...

Last edited:
He was always a plan c or d for us, but I’m a bit dumbfounded that anyone of his caliber would choose, or even consider, U6. If he waited and let some upper level recruiting dust settle, several top tier programs may come calling. U6 still may be hit with more sanctions, including the DP:smiley:.

I would think he announces for UL but he has visited St. Johns a lot. What I don't understand is him listing UK in his final four schools. I don't think UK ever offered the kid, even though he claims they did. Cal usually doesn't offer kids that don't set up an official visit, unless they are elite, and Igiehon, while a nice player with some potential, is not elite. I don't see Cal offering someone like him until his official visit, or after. Guess these kids just think it is cool to show UK on their list.

Who has this guy as a 5 star? He's 50th on Rivals, and 44th on 247's aggregate ranking. I heard we haven't even offered and the CB says 100% to Louisville, so why are paying attention to this announcement?

This is what I don't get. What the heck are these other schools selling them considering the success Bigs have had UK under Calipari?

Are they getting brainwashed just to ignore that or something? Cousins, Harrelson, Noel, WCS, Towns, Bam the last 9 years. No one has even come close to the success UK has had with bigs. And we cannot even get an elite big to even take a sniff at us since BAM.

Sounds moronic to me!! Do these kids have a brain at all? Can they think for themselves? Or are they just cluless & believe anyting any stupid AAU coach or other college coach tells them?

I think you left out several, but one VERY important one.

U6 fans are already crowning themselves 2019 ACC champs! Gonna have a monster team that probably makes a final 4.
Its funny bc they are and this is the crown jewel of their "monster class" filled with 4 and 3 star recruits

Check? Too easily traceable, they gave him a roll of scratch-offs.

Roll of scratchers would explain the delay. The real question then is, did they give him a penny or a quarter to use while scratching? A penny is fine...a whole quarter crosses a line and is a Level 1 offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT