ADVERTISEMENT

If Bradshaw or big z do play soon what exactly do they add

But he’s not there so what does he gain by sitting out ? This isn’t a Sharpe situation where his stock is super high :
His agency might want him to just sit out this year and go to the draft based off raw potential. You saw the reports Klutch was not happy with how cal was using Chris Livingston last year and Cal had to beg CL to not transfer mid season. Klutch never wanted Bradshaw here because they fear he will be mis-used like their boy CL. They wanted him out west with Bronny at USC.

That goes completely against every timeline we have been given. The timeline we have been given suggest he should play Friday or Monday

Yeah but he hasn’t even started practicing yet. i do think he plays but he still has to practice a few weeks before he can enter a game and play much

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
His agency might want him to just sit out this year and go to the draft based off raw potential. You saw the reports Klutch was not happy with how cal was using Chris Livingston last year and Cal had to beg CL to not transfer mid season. Klutch never wanted Bradshaw here because they fear he will be mis-used like their boy CL. They wanted him out west with Bronny at USC.
I think he ends up playing but I can’t really argue this point .

If he doesn’t play that should be the end of Cal .

Yeah but he hasn’t even started practicing yet. i do think he plays but he still has to practice a few weeks before he can enter a game and play much
How much practice will he need, 2-3 days for a 19 year old should be plenty, he has probably been doing conditioning work this whole time anyways

Oh I agree but i feel like it’s always a couple weeks of practicing after an injury before a guy comes back.
Big z gets cleared, he should be able to play 5-10 mins easily, same with Bradshaw but with uk who knows the injuries are always circuses and nobody gets clear answers

Well Dickerson doesn’t get 20 rebs with Bradshaw in the game. Maybe 12. He doesn’t have a career scoring night with the gimme put backs. You also move Mitchell to the 4 where he becomes a problem to defend good matchup for him to defend.
Put Thiero at the 4 and use Mitchell to back him up.

Put Thiero at the 4 and use Mitchell to back him up.
No. I love Thiero but he’s a little undersized and doesn’t have Mitchell’s talent. Mitchell is a legit threat from deep Thiero isn’t. If Thiero is 6’8” then Mitchell is 6’10”. He’s more experienced and a better player than theiro at this point. That is what he was brought in for. I love what Thiero brings but in a situation with Bradshaw at the 5 they are going to want to play a wide open style on offense.

No. I love Thiero but he’s a little undersized and doesn’t have Mitchell’s talent. Mitchell is a legit threat from deep Thiero isn’t. If Thiero is 6’8” then Mitchell is 6’10”. He’s more experienced and a better player than theiro at this point. That is what he was brought in for. I love what Thiero brings but in a situation with Bradshaw at the 5 they are going to want to play a wide open style on offense.
In 8 fewer minutes tonight, Thiero outrebounded Mitchell 13-6. He was all over the court, making hustle play after hustle play. I'll take hustle over talent

Reactions: dl51344
In 8 fewer minutes tonight, Thiero outrebounded Mitchell 13-6. He was all over the court, making hustle play after hustle play. I'll take hustle over talent
Mitchell doesn’t stand around dude. He was battling with Dickerson for rebounds. He is a natural 4 Thiero is kinda of a tweener. He’s gonna be a defensive/physical spark plug for us. I think Thiero will get a lot of minutes and I like his fight but Mitchell at the 4 creates mismatches and will help us play an open style on offense.

Reactions: sefus12
Then forget it. If he starts in Jan he won’t make an impact and that will kill his stock. I think he probably has some guarantees as is. He doesn’t have to play.
This makes me sick to my stomach, I can see this happening. If it does, there HAS to be a way to get Cal out of here.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
This makes me sick to my stomach, I can see this happening. If it does, there HAS to be a way to get Cal out of here.
If that’s the direction the season goes cal won’t make it unless ugo and Z carry our front court to a title

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT