ADVERTISEMENT

I would take bronny at Kentucky

This will not be popular here, but I would 100 percent take bronny on Kentucky. He is a good catch and shoot guy, he defends well and he plays really hard, and he has a lot of potential. He will be a good get wherever he goes

Oh 100%. I have been saying the same since the fall, the kid can play, there is no doubt.

Just not sure we'd want the circus that comes with it, but I'd take him.

Yeah the side stuff wouldn’t be great, but the kid is a good player who will help whoever gets him, for Kentucky he would be after 3&D wing, and you wouldn’t have to worry about hustle or toughness with him. My bet is he ends up at one of the 3 pac 12 USC/UCLA/Oregon

Reactions: shaudyshaud
We can't. We'd have to promise his dad he would start. We are loaded on guards. This day and age you can do without a catch and shoot. The game went to ball handling, driving. Passing out of traps, he'd be great off the bench but his dad and himself wouldn't allow it.
Agree, that would be the problem, but as a kick out guy for Wagner, dilingham and other guards he would be a good piece

Yeah he's not playing anywhere where his dad can't see him all the time. UCLA or USC or San Diego State is absolute best place for him to go. 💯X💯.
I would trust that coach from San Diego State.

If he does anything at all.... it'll make it easier for the Lakers to draft him.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The circus would be a lot to handle. However, it’s a pseudo-circus any given year here anyway and I wouldn’t mind the extra eyes (and scrutiny if warranted) it would put on Calipari.

I'd take him... if he could give close to Doron Lamb production from 3 point land we'd be set.

Oh 100%. I have been saying the same since the fall, the kid can play, there is no doubt.

Just not sure we'd want the circus that comes with it, but I'd take him.
The circus is worth it because it makes our program the “it” program again to the young kids, which is important for recruiting.

Plus it’s not really a circus, it’s just we get posted more on social media. Anyone who thinks there will be “drama” from this is making baseless speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua and uk78
The circus is worth it because it makes our program the “it” program again to the young kids, which is important for recruiting.

Plus it’s not really a circus, it’s just we get posted more on social media. Anyone who thinks there will be “drama” from this is making baseless speculation.
I had similar thoughts but you beat me to it. Certainly would make Kentucky basketball the leading focus next season instead of the ESPN Duke thing every year.

Kid knows the game. Very good player. People sleep on him due to size and i guess the quote unquote circus but i am telling you, wherever he goes, they will be getting a gem.

Looked like a player last night. Didn't have an attitude, just played his role ... solid defense, and knocked down 5 threes. Pre-2015 Cal is one of the few coaches who could handle what comes with Bronny - not so sure about these days, though.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

I could see Lebron calling out Cal for some of the dumb stuff. That circus might be worth watching.

LeBron has already made it clear to all of the coaches wanting to recruit him, what his intentions are.

Simply look at who is, and isn’t recruiting him. He’s not leaving the west coast.

LeBron has already made it clear to all of the coaches wanting to recruit him, what his intentions are.

Simply look at who is, and isn’t recruiting him. He’s not leaving the west coast.
What are his intentions? What exactly did he make clear?

what happened to lebron and cals relationship? there was a time that I would consider cal a lock to land brons kid.

Have a link to support your first sentence? I do agree he'll probably stay out west.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT