ADVERTISEMENT

I really don't understand Adou Thiero

Supposedly he and his dad were pissed at Cal for how he was used but now he takes a trip to Arkansas.
Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

Money, and more minutes open there probably than he had at UK. Even with being disappointed in his role last year, familiarity is huge in recruiting. Depending on his other options, following Cal to Ark isn't the worst place to be despite what keyboard warriors will say.

Reactions: JASUN74
Maybe all that talk was just BS?

Funny how that works, cal screwed Z … follows him … ado was pissed… visiting…. Reed was misused … says he loves cal and according to this board is a top five pick(he won’t be).

Crazy huh?

Supposedly he and his dad were pissed at Cal for how he was used but now he takes a trip to Arkansas.
I really think he’s the one guy that should’ve stayed here. Besides Reed he was my favorite and I was really hoping he’d become a superstar his senior year. Kids are pulled so many different directions today from way to many other people it’s hard to imagine what they’re going through. Still really like Adou and hope he has a great career and success in his life. Even if it’s at Arkansas. lol. Jk. Honestly I wish Cal and all those guys the best unless it’s against Kentucky. We’re all just squirrels trying to get those nuts. lol.

I used to really like Thiero, but it's becoming clear that something about him or his camp isn't right. Starting to be some red flags, IMO. To me, this is becoming buyer beware. Not sure the juice is worth that headache anymore. I'd be ok if he moves on.

Considering he isn't even really considering UK I say it's sufficed to say he's moved on.

I agree with you it's not a big loss.

I used to really like Thiero, but it's becoming clear that something about him or his camp isn't right. Starting to be some red flags, IMO. To me, this is becoming buyer beware. Not sure the juice is worth that headache anymore. I'd be ok if he moves on.
Adou is NOT the issue.

His Dad is a piece of work. Cal called him out too regarding Adou's slow return to lineup from whatever it was he was "nursing". A lot of chaos went on with that BS.

They should've been pissed. Cal doesn't even bother trying to develop anyone. Why anyone thinks HE does anything that couldn't be better done elsewhere is really a question for a therapist. He's been nothing more than an overpaid tour guide for players that are and those that should've been on their way to the NBA. HE'S CURTAILED half as many as he's "helped" make that NBA money.

It's sad that so many have bought into his BS, but even good people can be hoodwinked.

Adou wants to be paid. That’s what this ais all about lol and Arkansas will probably pay him

Supposedly? LOL, y’all make up complete lies and spread them so that makes them true? Y’all lie every single day on here to score points for your agenda and you’re confused. Too funny.

Raftards, dumb lowlife POS. What a joke you human trash cans are. Here’s an idea, maybe stop lying and pushing made up BS. That never occurred to any of you pathetic losers.
If mods could chain ban, how many of your accounts would cease to exist?

You fall for the snake charmer once you can always fall for it again. Plus an apology with $$$$$ can change a mind. I figured he would end up at UNC but maybe they are looking or a bench piece and Adou wants to start. He will not start in front of Billy Richmond. That is Cal's new Edwards, Wagner, Harrison twins type of guy.

Reactions: delk4three
It's going to be epic watching Arkansas fans melt down when things go sideways on them with Cal. We've had some real winners stop in to this point. One can only imagine how well this will go.

Reactions: HeartofUlis
We have Otega Oweh who is slightly smaller, but just as physical, and a better scorer than Adou. He’ll bring that same
type of energy Adou brought. Thiero can go be a redundant piece at Arkansas and come off the bench behind Knox. We’re good and at this point the way Pope has set the Kentucky first culture from the jump, it wouldn’t even feel right having a Cal era player around, with the one obvious exception.

It’s gonna be epic watching raftards obsess over Cal their entire pathetic existence. None of you are real UK fans. You’re message board goofs in a cult. Your cult and agenda come first. Imagine being a real UK fan concerning yourself with Arkansas.
Dude, you have like 20 burner accounts you bounce off of. That's the most pathetic thing one could do targeting FANS on a UK message board.

It’s gonna be epic watching raftards obsess over Cal their entire pathetic existence. None of you are real UK fans. You’re message board goofs in a cult. Your cult and agenda come first. Imagine being a real UK fan concerning yourself with Arkansas.
You're the one who came here to our board to bless us with your immense knowledge of all things basketball. We "message board goofs" and cultists, are in preparation to receive the immense wisdom that you have so graciously decided to impart on us. I am sure we'll memorialize your words for future generations, because they will be so profound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT