ADVERTISEMENT

Im call BS on Adou leaving

There is not one reasonable reason that Adou should want to leave UK. The fans love him. he has paid his dues at UK for two years, There's not one of the incoming freshmen that would or could take take a starting position away from him. He would get 32ish minute's a game. As a Junior he would be this teams unquestioned leader even if Reed stayed. His junior year he will blossom and shine like all the junors did from the Rupp, Hall and Pitino years. I'm calling this BS, Cal asked him to do this so that when he comes back it will look like a huge victory for cal and the fans will praise him for it..

All the above is BS if Adou actually does hate cal and is just tired if his sh!t, but seriously I cant think of one reason Adou would leave UK. Next to Reed he was my favorite player.
"Not a freshman to take his starting spot away." Wait! Did I miss JVC stepping away? If not, it could not only happen and it's probably been promised.

All the players know Cal's schtick. He knows that the kiddies coming in have been promised minutes and his spot. That's why they all go portaling.

Cal BS: We will get older by going younger.
But, but, I thought JVC said he's 🤔 changing!

There is not one reasonable reason that Adou should want to leave UK. The fans love him. he has paid his dues at UK for two years, There's not one of the incoming freshmen that would or could take take a starting position away from him. He would get 32ish minute's a game. As a Junior he would be this teams unquestioned leader even if Reed stayed. His junior year he will blossom and shine like all the junors did from the Rupp, Hall and Pitino years. I'm calling this BS, Cal asked him to do this so that when he comes back it will look like a huge victory for cal and the fans will praise him for it..

All the above is BS if Adou actually does hate cal and is just tired if his sh!t, but seriously I cant think of one reason Adou would leave UK. Next to Reed he was my favorite player.
The portal is free agency to see what kind of NIL money is out there. I suspect it has very little to do w Cal, playing time, satisfaction at UK.

Reactions: saxonburgcat

Agree with everything you said .

There is a reason pro teams don’t have rosters full of one year contracts. It would be insane. Which is what college basketball is now. Something has to change or the sport will be bleed out all the casuals and even some diehards very quickly
An NIL 'provider' could theoretically enter into a contract with a player, with the stipulation that the athlete remain at a particular school for a period, say 4 years.

I would never want my kid to play for Cal! It would be so frustrating watching him mismanage the roster and play less deserving players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT