ADVERTISEMENT

I hope this is more Cal talking out of his rear....but dang...this is delusional

No...not at all. But like Nick Richards, he is going to need time and that isn't a bust at all. Secondly, he's never going to be a 3.....stupid to even imagine it. He's a 5/4 all the way and until his skill level improves...he's more of a 5 IMO

He’s light years ahead of Nick Richardson as a freshman.

This is so depressing. We already suck. Let’s just start the transition now and try to have a Final Four contender by 2027/2028. I’m willing to man up for the next 4-5 seasons. Something has to change around here. We are burnt toast under the Italiano.
If the transition had started when it should have, next year would be a contender year. But here we are. Clueless fanbase, and administration.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
It's the whole Cal problem in a nutshell.
Players first.
And program last.
So, if he needs to float around the perimeter and jack up shots in order to audition for the next level, so be it.
If it hurts our chances at winning at the collegiate level, Cal doesn't give a shit.
He cannot be gone fast enough for me. Meanwhile Barnhart is seemingly awol and none the wiser.

If you have a 7 footer like Jokic, Sabonis, Giannis , etc...overseas skill sets that can pass, shoot and dribble....sure then play them with some perimeter.

But Bradshaw has no skill set to play on the perimeter besides he's not a plodding big man. He can't dribble/shoot or pass to make a difference...so why waste your time recruiting him if you want to play him that way,.
Apparently you haven't seen Bradshaw play. He can shoot and pass for sure, not sure about his dribbling skills.

Calipari wants Aaron Bradshaw to play the 3

(Calipari) said I’m gonna have to guard guards because I’m gonna be a guard, I’m gonna be the 3, 4,” Bradshaw added. “I’m gonna have to guard fast people, strong people. I have to be ready for that, so I might as well start now.”

I don't believe much that comes out of Cal's mouth so maybe it's nothing. But if this is remotely how he feels...at this point...this has turned UK into a true developmental team. Bradshaw has as much shooting/handling skills as Willie Cauley Stein did out of HS (which ain't much). This will lose eons of games and serve no purpose to win....only to somewhat develop Bradshaw for some mythical NBA career he does not currently possess.
Wrong! you are probably too young but Sam Boeie years ago was a great shooter and he was 7’1 and could from anywhere. I hope we do it.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Apparently you haven't seen Bradshaw play. He can shoot and pass for sure, not sure about his dribbling skills.
I have seen him play.....he is not a good shooter. Can he hit face up jumper occasionally....sure. But he's sure not a consistent shooter and as always....there will be an adjustment to college players closing out on him.

Nobody has any idea if he can pass....he plays in an offense that they simply don't pass but clear it out and attack 1 on 1. So not a legit offense to judge that.

Bradshaw is a good prospect.....but one...he ain't a face up wing or even a stretch 4. He simply is not. Second, he needs to be in college for multi years. If he is a one and done, he'll be a disappointment.

I can see it now, the starting lineup for the 1st game of the season

1. Wagner
2. Edwards
3. Bradshaw
4. Oneyenso
5 Ware

Cal smiles and says did you see what I did there tonight? all of BBN groans, ugh yeah you lost to Duke again.

Are you suggesting he’s a bust? Because the idea that he’s bereft of any discernible basketball skill belies everything written about him. It’s also silly to think that someone with prodigious talent can’t add or improve basketball skills on the off season.
It's also silly to think this kid will have a huge impact as a freshman. He is very similiar to Collins.

• Haha
Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
We've seen this circus play out before. How many times are people going to allow themselves to be fooled?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT