ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever UK’s next HC is…

TFCats11

Senior
Mar 25, 2019
Western Michigan
BBN needs to rally behind him, regardless of whoever it is, and it’s going to be someone from this list, which are all major upgrades to post 2018 Calipari…

Wright, Hurley, Donovan, Stevens, Oats***, Pearl, Beard, Drew etc.

***Oats is the least likely option from this list due to Alabama’s AD being smart by adding the huge buyout.

Wright and Hurley had to make the politically correct comments at the time, and Stevens hasn’t been mentioned by anyone except Aaron Torres.

As of this post, every single one of these candidates are still in play, and I just can’t see the top 3 all turning down $60-$100 million dollar contracts. Remember, with Cal voiding and moving on from his contract, Mitch/ UK pretty much have an open checkbook to play with.

And, if by chance UK ends up with a Drew type hire, we should get behind them, and let them do their thing and see how it all pans out.

Last but not least, CALIPARI IS GONE FOR GOOD!

I'm excited to be excited again. I've loved so many of our players over the years, but rarely had faith we could make deep runs because of who was leading them. It's a fun time to be a Cats fan.

• Love
Reactions: TFCats11
I'm excited to be excited again. I've loved so many of our players over the years, but rarely had faith we could make deep runs because of who was leading them. It's a fun time to be a Cats fan.
That’s why I’m staying positive… Great times ahead for BBN. Let Mitch redeem himself, and LFG!!!

Reactions: MbergCat
BBN needs to rally behind him, regardless of whoever it is, and it’s going to be someone from this list, which are all major upgrades to post 2018 Calipari…

Wright, Hurley, Donovan, Stevens, Oats***, Pearl, Beard, Drew etc.

***Oats is the least likely option from this list due to Alabama’s AD being smart by adding the huge buyout.

Wright and Hurley had to make the politically correct comments at the time, and Stevens hasn’t been mentioned by anyone except Aaron Torres.

As of this post, every single one of these candidates are still in play, and I just can’t see the top 3 all turning down $60-$100 million dollar contracts. Remember, with Cal voiding and moving on from his contract, Mitch/ UK pretty much have an open checkbook to play with.

And, if by chance UK ends up with a Drew type hire, we should get behind them, and let them do their thing and see how it all pans out.

Last but not least, CALIPARI IS GONE FOR GOOD!
Agree, but there will always be some Legion of Doom itching to argue with other fans and create conflict. Whether they are true UK fans or Rivals/Yahoo plants to drum up emotions and traffic, who knows. But regardless of who coaches, we will see a TON of people bickering and unhappy.

But first thing's first - the core folks that will be creating a fluff will be those that watch us lose a few games under the new tenure and then use that to bash other fans, which will go something like this: "See, you morons! Ran off Cal and now look what we have!" - or something along those lines.

Prepare for it because it's coming. And it will start as soon as the next coach's name is announced.

Reactions: TFCats11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT