ADVERTISEMENT

I enjoy this team!

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
They care and they represent...

"After a lift today and before film and individuals, my team wanted to go over to DanceBlue a 24-hour no-sitting, no-sleeping dance marathon to raise money in the fight against pediatric cancer.

Their classmates have been going non-stop since yesterday and they wanted to go over to support, which tells you what these kids are about. Proud of our guys.

I also want to commend everyone who plays a part in #DB20. They raised nearly $1.9 million last year. Can’t wait to see the totals this year! #FTK" -J. Calipari

"After a lift today and before film and individuals, my team wanted to go over to DanceBlue a 24-hour no-sitting, no-sleeping dance marathon to raise money in the fight against pediatric cancer.

Their classmates have been going non-stop since yesterday and they wanted to go over to support, which tells you what these kids are about. Proud of our guys.

I also want to commend everyone who plays a part in #DB20. They raised nearly $1.9 million last year. Can’t wait to see the totals this year! #FTK" -J. Calipari

Awesome stuff!!!

Reactions: BBUK

Terrific post.

I like ya, kid. Stick around.

I wish I was a kid, be retiring in a few years:) But thanks for the encouragement.

I feel bad for some on here. For them, this really is everything! I hate it that we live in a world where the only way we communicate is on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT