ADVERTISEMENT

How the &@?! did we lose to K st. ?

WildmanWilson

Junior
Oct 11, 2010
It nearly makes me puke seeing them play and getting handled by the Retrievers. I have so many bad things to say but I’ll bite my tongue.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I'm on the road traveling can't watch the game. Is Loyola allowing them to dictate the pace of the game? Or are they playing their own style?

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Basketball has a high degree of randomness, which makes the tournament a crapshoot.

Well...K-State isn't raining 3's. Not the same team & that's exactly what I figured. Figured they'd play their best game against UK & they did.

Calm down OP...its tourney & it happens. You only have to be better on the day you play.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevieJFTW07
If Michigan wins, will they let Chrissy call the games? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest?

Cal said he hopes his team doesn't drink the poison. Cal actually gave them the poison. By making them think they weren't substantially better than Kansas State and playing as such. This team is complete garbage.

Reactions: john4uk and ipatent
We blew it.. just like we blew it in ‘10, ‘14, ‘15.
Not even close to the same lvl. Nobody really expected UK to beat Zona and Virginia. Did we blow an easy final 4, yes, but this team wasn't projected to go farther then the sweet 16

They shot their wad against UK...
dayum-gif-4.gif

Can't tell me for one damn second how that game was reffed didn't affect the outcome. If it's a slowed down game where both teams are constantly getting the ball out of the net off a free throw or on a rebound it heavily favors K state, and that's exactly what we got

Reactions: YaySports
Not even close to the same lvl. Nobody really expected UK to beat Zona and Virginia. Did we blow an easy final 4, yes, but this team wasn't projected to go farther then the sweet 16

The question was how did we lose to K-State.
We lost to a team that was without their best player, are offensively challenged and had 3 of their guys foul out. We had no business losing that game. Throw this in the bucket of games blown in the Cal era.

The question was how did we lose to K-State.
We lost to a team that was without their best player, are offensively challenged and had 3 of their guys foul out. We had no business losing that game. Throw this in the bucket of games blown in the Cal era.

Will you get over it, is the question that remains.....

I'm on the road traveling can't watch the game. Is Loyola allowing them to dictate the pace of the game? Or are they playing their own style?

Playing their style and winning easy as I figure they would. We would have beaten KState as well if we would have played our game instead of the idiotic plan of trying to take everything inside and playing at a snails pace.

Reactions: shep21754
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT