ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Cult member SK73

Woodrow_Call_1998

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
I am not a thin skinned fan but I do see many on this board that very much are.

Calipari is gone. I see no way for him to stay, or want to stay. The extra layer of intense pressure on his players ,that has nothing to do with them, is something he will want to guard the incoming kids from. I am aware that this message board is only (one) venue where players see and hear the inane claims about Cal.
They want to win for the school, themselves and for Cal. Reeds interview last night was spot on. He loves Cal and thinks he is the greatest coach in the world. No where else in the country do the players catch the shrapnel like they do from the great UK fans. While we have some very good fans , we also have the loudest, crudest, rudest and just down right mean asshole fans. Even as a fan, I do not enjoy the seasons like I used to because I know that I am not part of a fan base with a common goal. Many on this board wanted us to lose because it would address their biggest desire, getting rid of Cal. Hating the coach more than you care about the team is not fandom. It is hate. **** them all.
I hope Cal continues coaching, hopefully at Vanderbilt. I will pull hard for him and our current class until they play UK. Our new coach, whether it is a HAS BEEN from St. Johns, or a wife beater that leaves bite marks, will start from scratch here in Lexington. Just like Cal did. I hope he walks away this week.
🤡

Give Cal credit, he has an ability to convince people he’s something he’s not.
Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT