ADVERTISEMENT

How do you get SEC plus?

If you have the SEC Network on your cable or dish tv providers, then you can get SEC+ on your computer or smart tv. (1) Go to ESPN.com. and click on the ESPN+ button near the top of the page (2) Click Browse or Schedule & Replays (ESPN+ costs money , but you can get SEC+ free if you have it on your provider) (3) type in your provider user name or email address and your password (4) watch your SEC+ show.

Did some digging around. UK really confuses everyone. On this "Club Blue" site it says:

Friday, October 18, 2024

Doors open at 5pm ET
This event will NOT be televised

But on UK's site, we see this:

UK Sports Network Coverage of Blue White Preseason Event Presented by the Harrodsburg Tourism Commission​

Followed by a video still with Pope and Brooks. I press the play button, though, and nothing starts - just grinds. Maybe it will start at 6 pm EDT?

If you have the SEC Network on your cable or dish tv providers, then you can get SEC+ on your computer or smart tv. (1) Go to ESPN.com. and click on the ESPN+ button near the top of the page (2) Click Browse or Schedule & Replays (ESPN+ costs money , but you can get SEC+ free if you have it on your provider) (3) type in your provider user name or email address and your password (4) watch your SEC+ show.
I'm no expert, and in no way want to one up you, but I say do not click on ESPN+. Instead, click on something that's showing on ESPN Network, and follow the instructions. And if you scroll down far enough there's an icon for SECN, click on that. You have to have your cable provider password ready, and your provider has to have ESPN Network.
Tonight's game will not be on though, unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT