ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Time for a New Voice? (Poll)

Is it Time for a New Voice?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted yes, but I still have an overall positive feeling towards Stoops. I’d give him a B- for his overall body of work at UK. The problem going forward is that he’s too stubborn to stop having a defensive first philosophy and that won’t work in todays CFB.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Personally I think Stoops flirting with Texas A&M is grounds enough...

I just think it's silly to continue watching the same Stoops story play out every single year.

It's a lot of underwhelming.
A lot of people agree with your last 2 statements. I’ve always been a Stoops supporter but I wouldn’t mind seeing him move on . I guess the A&M thing is debatable. Evidently Mitch didn’t think it was a fireable reason.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
We beat Ole Miszs two weeks ago , but stoops has to go. Ok
We have also lost to Vandy with a new coach 2 out of the last 3 years, USC with a new coach 3 in a row, Missouri with a new coach has left us in the dust, UT with a new coach 2 of 3........we have fallen back to the bottom of the SEC in the past 3 years whether you want to admit it or not.

Stoops is done here. The question is how long will he hang on for that big paycheck and further bury the program, like Cal did the basketball program???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT