ADVERTISEMENT

Houston.... is in the Big 12?

Well i just realized Houston is in the Big 12 this year. Their cakewalks at home end soon. Their schedule is murder from now on.
Lets see how they handle this ..

They about to lose a few
I see 5+ losses imo looking at that schedule
That they are, it’s good because they will earn their seed this year, they started with a 30+ point win in conference. So far so good.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
9-7 conference finish imo. They shoulda never left their comfy league. That schedule is really nasty. Im interested in their performance.

I was thinking they lost a player few weeks ago. One of their guard backups dec 15th. So they thin for the war ahead.

Goodbye message I will see you in March. I love you. Be a good little prediction you hear?
Bye.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Houston is a legit team, like they've been every year recently. I'd bet the house they don't lose 5 regular season games.
They are definitely legit. However, they’re gonna start dropping some games. They’ve played two good teams: TAMU and Utah. That’s it. Beat Utah by 10 and TAMU by 4.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think they’ll lose 4 at minimum but haven’t looked up their home and away. Big 12 like the SEC is loaded with good-great teams with totally different playing styles. Hard not to rack up losses.

I think it increases their odds of winning the title. Will be much more battle tested.
I agree with this completely. I actually think that’s what has held Gonzaga back in the past as well. When you go so long without being challenged, you start to lose your edge.

Reactions: ganner918
IMO , Sampson getting in trouble and Indiana firing him changed their history big time . They had the right coach in place .
He's a great coach. They definitely should have kept him around and just rode out the NCAA penalties. I don't remember it well but I'm pretty sure the NCAA rules changed shortly after that and what he did was then allowed.

He's a great coach. They definitely should have kept him around and just rode out the NCAA penalties. I don't remember it well but I'm pretty sure the NCAA rules changed shortly after that and what he did was then allowed.
They should have kept CTC. They didn’t give enough time. He was willing to kiss his own son on the mouth for them, that’s a loyalty rarely found outside of Indiana.

I'm glad that there finally seems to be a program/coach who can truly challenge Kansas though. And I'm glad that there's two or three losses coming between them.
Not to mention, Cincinnati and BYU this season. Then you have Arizona and Utah coming next season. Kansas will no longer will the one trick pony of that league.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT