ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tracking planes and going down the rabbit hole of owner groups, etc.

@B.Money says her dad does this all the time.
Shows you there’s something for everyone out there. I can’t imagine watching places in the internet traveling and imaging stories in my head about what they’ll do when they get there.

What a waste of time, says guy that spends way too much time doing things others think is pointless, like playing a game of Risk before bed every night almost lol.

Reactions: jayroon

False. You didn't even know who Allen Ray was. I "used to get blasted" in here and mocked as a homosexual about Mr Wright, which was very hurtful at the time b/c I am a straight man.

I own the Jay Wright obsession, you were a nice early devotee. I was Randy Foye in my driveway as 21 year old "adult" hitting imaginary game winners amidst a revolutionary small ball attack. Stop

LOL the same Allan Ray that played alongside ya boy Kyle Lowry, who I used for best UK player comp ever?

Stop with the Biden revisionist history and at least spell his name right.

Last edited:
Imagine my man in a blue-check tie from Logan's... Your move, Mitch....

636264709428842065-C03-GRANT-16-71541224.JPG

I could see Hurley turning us down and just gets a raise out of it. I’d throw 10/100 at him and hope they can’t match it. May have to go a little more for him. Sounds like Donovan will take it this time unless he pulls the rug out from under us a third time.

Didn’t he verbally agree once with us then pull out?
He supposedly did on the heels of him repeating as national champs.

There is no reason for us to waste time and energy under the foolish notion that Hurley would leave UConn. All it will due is allow him to string it along for a raise and make Mitch look like struck out on his 1st choice.

Billy D would be unreal, lol Strokin. Dude mastered the college game, at FLORIDA, and has a wealth of experience in the NBA of all degrees. As respected across the basketball landscape as just about anyone.

He would run this bitch like a savvy GM in addition to his elite basketball acumen. His connections are endless. I still find it hard to believe he'd want to get back to the grind , but bring it TF on.

No need to overthink it. He'd be a 110% homerun, one of 3 imo, with a reserved immediate seat at THE TABLE of elite college coaches.

He, Hurley, Oats. Jay Wright is my guy to nearly homo degrees, and that predates anyone's worship around here...but anyone who knows him is so adamant he's a zero I'm not wasting energy on it.

Pearl would be my next, and Drew would be a helluva consolation while not being as exciting.

Gonna be a fun ass week.
How about we throw a couple mil a year at Billy to be our program GM? Then go after Hurley or Oates for head coach.

Reactions: roguemocha
No Bias Predictions:
  • Oats will be our coach next year. I want Hurley but UCONN will pay him. Billy D and Wright are too old. And Drew is not exciting.
  • We will get Shep back and 3 of the following four: Travis Perry, Big Z, Thiero and Quantance.
  • Purdue shocks the world. Just kidding, UCONN is gonna beat that ass. The primary advantage Purdue has over everybody is completely nullified by Klingman. This isn't gonna be close. Unfortunate because I'll win $300 if Purdue wins due to the one bracket I filled out that didn't have UK winning it.
  • Ratings will be down 35%+ in next year's women's college basketball tournament. I watched some of the finals yesterday. That's a tough watch. It was the Caitlin show, and unless JuJu Watkins becomes beloved by a bunch of baby boomers like Caitlin was, it's not gonna be the same. Also, the WNBA stars complaining about Caitlin turned a LOT of people off on their product.

I disagree, I don’t think Wright or Donovan are too old to coach UKBB. But if it does end up being Oats I will be absolutely ecstatic.

Let’s say we did swoop in and take Hurley from UConn that is some big nut swinging shit for all of CBB to swallow and I have a raging hard-on at the moment just thinking about it.

Reactions: jayroon
From what I’ve read he violated contract by not informing UK he was talking to Ark. so hopefully IF this is true Mitch swings his nuts

Reactions: Col. Angus
Hurley and Wright don't pass the smell test, imo. Donovan to me does. I think with NIL and the transfer portal a forward thinking coach could look at Kentucky as the golden opportunity to load up for bear with unending talent like Calipari did when he got here -- and keep a surprising amount of it multiple years.

The comparison between Donovan and Saban returning to college at just the right time when the sport's most important program was in a structural influx somehow feels right to me. Probably won't happen but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT