ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK dominating local radio in Raleigh, NC warms my heart.

Waking up to 3 dozen missed texts thinking a family member passed but instead being greeted to legit questions on opinions on the news and a pronounced bit of inquisitive fear in tone from my buddies here.

It matters here. It matters more there. And they know that.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Wow so it really is happening? That news broke last night out of nowhere.

And thank God. Cal needed a break from BBN, and BBN needed a break from him.

Any other coaches at their university's have the same results Cal has had in the last 5 years probably gets them fired.

And there are probably 50 coaches that have more than one natty if they had the same exact teams Cal had the last 15 years.

So two weeks ago he says he is going to roll up his sleeves and work his ass off to reach UK expectations, last night he sneaks off to Arkansas? Yea, bye felicia.

Don't understand the Drew hate. Has as many Nattys as Cal, and 3 time national coach of the year?
Sounds wonderful to me.

Anybody but Tony Bennett.

Really don't care who the next coach is. I know it wont be Calipari.

Last edited:
^
Same. Went to bed at 9 and was scrolling HOB at 4:45 this AM, after seeing some of the tweets jumped to ESPN and saw it on the front page.

Team meeting at Cal’s house apparently fell through because some current players are pissed.
Why? How many of those guys were planning on sticking around? Maybe they're pissed that Cal won't be there to aid in the draft process?

One last troll before bolting, smug bastard.

Razorback Foundation jet is restricted for tracking.

There is a Gulfstream landing in Lex in about 20, Executive Jet Lease owns it....maybe.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Billy D would be unreal, lol Strokin. Dude mastered the college game, at FLORIDA, and has a wealth of experience in the NBA of all degrees. As respected across the basketball landscape as just about anyone.

He would run this bitch like a savvy GM in addition to his elite basketball acumen. His connections are endless. I still find it hard to believe he'd want to get back to the grind , but bring it TF on.

No need to overthink it. He'd be a 110% homerun, one of 3 imo, with a reserved immediate seat at THE TABLE of elite college coaches.

He, Hurley, Oats. Jay Wright is my guy to nearly homo degrees, and that predates anyone's worship around here...but anyone who knows him is so adamant he's a zero I'm not wasting energy on it.

Pearl would be my next, and Drew would be a helluva consolation while not being as exciting.

Gonna be a fun ass week.

Last edited:
You know, usually the point of walking a dog is to give the dog some ****ing exercise. Are we sure there’s actually a living creature in there and he’s not carting around a corpse or stuffed animal?

I initially thought the same thing but the Paul came trotting along out of nowhere. I guess Cal was just pushing an empty baby carriage. That right there was a man that would slit your throat in order to beat yo ass.

Just kidding. That looked like my grandpa back in the day, except he didn’t have tiny dog

Walking that dog, he looked like Brando, at the end of The Freshman, when he was walking the Kimodo Dragon down that dusty road knowing this was his last hurrah.

Reactions: roguemocha
Also shows his lack of self awareness. A very public figure who is the talk of all of Lex goes out to walk his dog.
I almost ran smack dab into Brad Calipari at Whole Foods today. He had an oversize hoodie on with the hood pulled over getting a coconut water off the shelf. I was going to get coconut water as well and he turned around and I was like “oh shit “, it’s Brad!” And he was gone before I had time to process it. He was also wearing a Designer Crossbody Murse .

Have to think Hurley or Donovan accepts, right?
I could see Hurley turning us down and just gets a raise out of it. I’d throw 10/100 at him and hope they can’t match it. May have to go a little more for him. Sounds like Donovan will take it this time unless he pulls the rug out from under us a third time.

Didn’t he verbally agree once with us then pull out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT