ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Yeah I agree, Maya, if she was the wise, great sage she’s claimed to be wouldn’t have tried to own some poor girl looked up to her for a slip up.

A simple, “I would prefer you call me Ms. Angelou as I am your elder, thank you.” would’ve sufficed just fine.

And she acts like living at 65 or whatever was a heavenly-ordained act, most people haven’t retired by then now.

I’ll give her an off day though.

-Couldnt give one shit if a team is out for the anthem or not at this point. Also, if you don’t like them doing it, stop giving them all the press… 🤦‍♂️ .

Also heard they’ve done it plenty before but idk.

-Couldn't give one shit about Puffy either, no idea why people think we should care about a rap mogul shoving his penis in everything and act surprised… put him in prison, don’t, whatever, won’t change a thing.

Jay Z was apparently waxing Rihanna when she was 14 and that’s why he’s been so quiet lately, still don’t care. Mostly because it’s all a silly distraction and we know Puff isn’t getting prison time.

Finally, the song Victory is one of my favorites of all time.

Verticals are overrated. Give me good old-fashioned fundamentals and an inability to move laterally.

The level of basketball is still so far away from men’s that it’s kind of odd, BUT the storylines in the women’s game are actually intriguing. Clark is fun. Hard to argue that.

It’s the era of niche sports - I call it the Chumps Era. Started with Americans following European soccer. Today, you have sportswriters nerds losing their minds over Formula One on Twitter. Today it’s women’s college basketball. Tomorrow it will be something like cricket.

Me, I’m just trying to find something to distract me from Kentucky basketball and changing diapers.

And that’s ok.

If we start listing indefensible and idiotic decisions by John Calipari from 2020 to current, this will take a while.

Would Kentucky have been better off if Barnhart called Cal's bluff in 2019 and told him to go to UCLA or accept a reasonable pay bump? The answer is undoubtedly yes -- especially if fatty actually went to UCLA (which he was never going to do.)

- I really like Bill Burr, you know what I don’t like? His god awful Netflix movie - god what a letdown

-I like email as a great communication method, know what I really hate? Secure email. Go f*ck yourself with that nonsense, I don’t work for the NSA douchebag. I spent 18 minutes opening a secure email yesterday that said “thanks for your response.” You serious bro?

- I love loyalty as a quality in a person, you know what I don’t like? Cals pointless misplaced loyalty. W.T.F. Was the whole Edwards thing Cal? Seriously, wtf was that?? What was the point? Edwards didn’t go “Man coach is really sticking with me how awesome I love it here with him” HE IS ONE OF THE FIRST ONES TO DECLARE, HE DIDNT CARE THAT YOU KEPT STARTING HIM. And it pissed of Thiero who was better and who we want to stay. And it cost us tons of games! What was the point John? WHAT. WAS. THE. POINT?? What the hell are you doing?

The only solace taken in this never ending nightmare. Is that Mitch isn’t in charge of the hire. That’s the only positive from another year of this clown show of a staff.

Brady will be a junior next year. He’s already breaking down the freshmen and transfer portal. He asked me to go to a woman’s game next year at Memorial. We are falling fast BBN.

Someone get this guy a cart so he can go ahead and win 7 or 8 more majors really quick.
From personal experience, he should use crutches.

If we start listing indefensible and idiotic decisions by John Calipari from 2020 to current, this will take a while.

Would Kentucky have been better off if Barnhart called Cal's bluff in 2019 and told him to go to UCLA or accept a reasonable pay bump? The answer is undoubtedly yes -- especially if fatty actually went to UCLA (which he was never going to do.)

Well no shit, Hank.

The only solace taken in this never ending nightmare. Is that Mitch isn’t in charge of the hire. That’s the only positive from another year of this clown show of a staff.

Come again? Mitch won’t be hiring our next basketball coach?

Reactions: krazykats
- I really like Bill Burr, you know what I don’t like? His god awful Netflix movie - god what a letdown

-I like email as a great communication method, know what I really hate? Secure email. Go f*ck yourself with that nonsense, I don’t work for the NSA douchebag. I spent 18 minutes opening a secure email yesterday that said “thanks for your response.” You serious bro?

- I love loyalty as a quality in a person, you know what I don’t like? Cals pointless misplaced loyalty. W.T.F. Was the whole Edwards thing Cal? Seriously, wtf was that?? What was the point? Edwards didn’t go “Man coach is really sticking with me how awesome I love it here with him” HE IS ONE OF THE FIRST ONES TO DECLARE, HE DIDNT CARE THAT YOU KEPT STARTING HIM. And it pissed of Thiero who was better and who we want to stay. And it cost us tons of games! What was the point John? WHAT. WAS. THE. POINT?? What the hell are you doing?

I mean yeah- inexplicably not starting two lottery picks, when it was obvious in November is an all-timer - or really utilizing our best statistical lineups once again. As the national media and college and pro basketballs everywhere point and laugh at our dumbass coach, that is the first thing mentioned.

It’s going to bother me for the next 25 years.

My buddy went to one of those Chappelle Yellowsprings shows. John Mayer showed up - played some songs. Some other legit comedian too. Said it was awesome.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Donelle Rawlings (Ashy Larry) is his usual opener.

Chappelle is known to just unexpectedly pop in random clubs throughout the country to work on new material, and stay on stage for couple hrs. Club owners sure as hell arent going to turn him away, sucks for the scheduled acts though.

- It doesn't matter what the roster is. The roster wasn't the issue this season, and it probably won't be the issue next season. You could give Cal the Monstars and he'd still lose to Texas Tech in the round of 32 next year.

- We get Ian Eagle on the mic this weekend. Swap out Grant Hill for Hummel and we'd be golden, boys.

- This MLB uniform fiasco is fascinating. The jerseys all look like something you can find at Meijer. Mismatched shades of road grays, sweat stains showing through. This is what happens when you prioritize "performance" over common sense.

- Been pricing flights to Oakland. Have always had "seeing every MLB ballpark" on my list, and this is the last chance for the A's. I know it's a dump of a stadium and a dump of a franchise, but there have been a lot of big moments in that old spaceship. Good seats still available!

- Will Wade to Arkansas almost makes TOO MUCH sense. Perfect place for that guy. Perfect guy for that place.

- What the Knicks are doing without Randle, Anunoby, and Robinson is pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT