ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these lives Cal has changed you would think they might fund La Familia. Don’t see a single one of them has made a significant donation.

Cal is nothing more than a spunk towel at Asia massage to these guys after they bounce.
Agreed but I think someone had pointed out a lot of those guys feel like “well you made umpteen million off me in college and I got $0 so I’ve given you my time which you made money off of already.”

I can understand that, I wouldn’t do the same but I get it.

* I think it's just further proof of they myth around NIL money. Yeah, sure it's out there. But fans who stretch their dollar far and wide just to attend a single game aren't shelling out huge dollars for this La Familia nonsense, and rich dudes aren't sitting around waiting to make a $1 million handshake with some 17 year old child who's a 5-star recruit.

* Maya Angelou was a snobby bitch, imho.

She was a prostitute, too.

* I can't even imagine the Big D Energy I'd walk around with all day long if I just PWNED that chump John Sadak on a regular basis like that.

* Cincinnati Reds thoughts.......

- Spencer Steer is 100% THAT DUDE. I heard someone say last year he had the "highest floor" on the team, and I think that's right. He's just so incredibly solid as a hitter.
- Elly has an 11-game hit streak, while also being in a funk.
- Our biggest weakness by far is the defense, especially with our 3 best defensive players out (Friedl, McClain, Marte)
- Montas might end up being the biggest steal of the free agent market
- If you're looking for the "heart and soul" of the team, that title belongs to either Fraley or Benson
- the 2023 absolutely terrorized opposing teams on the basepaths, but we haven't yet seen that out of the '24 squad. Need that to change in a hurry.
- off day, then a 3-game homestand against the winless Mets. Leggo.

* Watched The Iron Claw this weekend, and it was probably the worst movie I've seen since Snakes On A Plane. Wow just wow.

How can you sell The Bear (who's 5-foot-9) as Kerry Von Erich? Why is Kevin Von Erich built like Arnold? None of this makes sense.

* Speaking of The Bear, I'd love to take my cooking skills to the next level. I'd really like to stage at a fine dining restaurant. And when I say "stage," I pronounce it "stage," not "stage."

* Two big happenings down here at LSU this week....

- the LSU women's basketball team wasn't on the court for the National Anthem during Sunday's game
- LSU paid $1.9 million to 10 settle a lawsuit with 10 women who accused Derrius Guice of domestic abuse and rape, which the school failed to investigate

Take a guess which one is making the biggest national headlines. 🙄🙄

* Wonder how that wedding at Citizens Bank Park is popping off right now? Probably cracked up some morning bloodys already, and we're just hours away from the electric slide, the bouquet toss, and the one attractive/single bridesmaid getting fired on by every dude in the wedding party.

* Current book --> Destiny of the Republic (Millard). Next up --> The Devil's Chessboard (Talbot)

There are a ton of people who I firmly believe are significantly more famous than they should be due to their name:
  • Maya Angelou - wrote a couple of books and some mid poems and all of a sudden she is considered some wise sage of our times.
  • Wolfgang Puck - I’ve been to Spago, his restaurant at O’Hare, and bought his soup at Kroger. If his name was Lars Kraig or something like that no one would order any of his crap.
  • Max Boot - Dude is just a phony intellectual, but he wears a fedora and his name is Max Boot, so we should definitely listen when he says we should start WWIII.

Haven’t seen PTI this excited about something since Pat Green’s heyday.

This is what gets Chad excited these days:

“Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time”​

***This is actually pretty close to my upcoming Saturday morning but its for flowers and plants.

Has anyone sent Cal the Pat Green music library? Maybe it’s time he goes from Meet Virginia to Wave on Wave?

Jim Nantz: “Coach, after so many said you’ve lost your touch, now you’ve went back to back undefeated NCAA champs. Can you tell us what changed?”

Cal: “It came upon me Wave on Wave!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT