ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs can't even do their regular job right and now they're going to be expected to know the appropriate heights, distances, and differences between a jump and a skip.

PTI(pti) has always had great posts. To be fair, he's also had some bad ones when he turns hyper contrarian. Regardless, I don't think he has ever nailed anything as much as Bar Rescue marathons on Sundays. Have watched it many times and other than rare instances, follows a very formulaic route every episode...so much to the point that you can predict everything that is going to happen...yet, I was transfixed for the entire day by it yesterday.

~The bar is almost always going to be dirty and/or outdated

~The bartenders are going to be slow so they fix it by teaching them a whole new drink to make (what?)

~The chef is awful and/or the equipment is awful if they even have a "food program"

~Owner and/or manager just does a very crappy job of staying on top of things

~Jon embarrasses them into doing a great job and then the slacker losers get rewarded with upgrades to a very nice place

Now that's a Sunday folks.

I see these dudes all the freaking time, including posting on facebook.

They've really done an awesome job with that place, and the tv shows that episode on a continuous loop 24/7. 🤣

That rescue was like 10 years ago.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Always like how the bar owner is usually sitting at the bar getting plastered and wondering why their business if failing.
Isn't that every failing bar?

There are successful dives and then there are dives where the owner tried to make it more than a dive, spent a ton of cash and then wondering why people won't come to the fern bar.

This country will get better the sooner we can get back to pizza and burgers for school lunches, confederate flags in the south, Archie Bunker on prime time, sending kids to therapy if they don't know what sex they are, rainbows used only in the sky after a thunderstorm, and firing all teachers if they don't believe in the Bible.
[laughing]

UKO, ladies and gentlemen.

Sadly he's being serious.

He must have edited the part about being able to cheat on your spouse.

Reactions: rudd1
Much like UKO, it’s been at least a couple of decades since I’ve set foot inside a public school classroom, but I do watch quite a bit of television. I have it on good authority that teachers these days spend their entire instruction time overwhelming young minds with LGBTQIA2-S propaganda, grooming them to hate America and love gender fluidity and liberal ideology. Math and science aren’t taught anymore, and have been replaced by pronoun etiquette, acknowledging one’s privileges, recognizing the ancestral lands upon which each is sitting that were stolen from native Americans, teaching students to hate police, begging forgiveness for their whiteness, feeling empowered to identify as cats and using the bathroom of their choice, either in a litter box or a human normative toilet. Meals are prepared on electric stoves, and all products containing dairy, animal products, meat, and cheese are banned.

My wife and I were discussing this last week while we were in the restroom taking his and hers loud, gaseous, splattery, death and sewage smelling shits while staring into each others eyes.

Shorts:

- Mathurin’s success got me thinking- besides Benedict and Adolph, what are some other names ruined by one singular human? I guess you don’t hear of many guys named Judas either.

- Freaking Bill Simmons. I listed to a two-hour podcast with him last week where he hosted two buddies and just made up fake NBA trades. I mean, I used to play that game all the time with my buddy Robbie and his two brothers when we were little - MLB of course. You’d pick a team and start dealing. Played on car rides, stuck inside on rainy days, remember playing it at Riverfront Stadium in the cheap seats. Simmons has made millions off that shit. God bless him.

- Tough to wrap my mind around NBA stats these days- it’s like MLB in the late 90s. Seems like half the league is averaging over 20 ppg.

- Reading an awesome Pearl Jam book by my dude Stephen Hyden then Jeff Pearlman’s Bo Jackson bio. Good reading season.

- Buying another East Row house still in play. Just tough to find anything worth a shit in Ft. Thomas and my wife fell in love with a house down here. Lots of moving pieces. More to come.

- Just keep it going, Kentucky. Beat the hogs.

- I haven’t had White Castle in at least a decade. Kind of makes me sad. I can’t remember how many great nights ended up in having a cabby pull through there. You always over-ordered by about $15 and woke up to the most disgusting leftovers ever.

- Surprising the wife with double rezzies Friday night- Ghost Baby for a drank and Losanti for dinner. She deserves it. I do too really.

- Sillyass Chase-type question but what to do in LA? I’ll be there in a few weeks.

UKO is having a hard time over on IC, with his Preseason #1, 95% returnee, 15-8, 7th place ACC squad…In the weakest year that conference has ever seen.

Just comments “pure ignorance” or “another clueless post” in every seriously concerned thread, and there are LOTS. 😂🤣

At least he stays on brand and maintains all the knowledge and clues across platforms.

Hubert (44-18) has lost 41% of his games (80% vs teams with a pulse) and is a bubble team fluke run last year from being a complete disaster.

Should be fun when they lose their entire team after this season. 🤡

#KeepItInTheFamily 🙏

Last edited:
I know we don’t have any room to complain about seeding but even with our awful resume it’s still better than Clemson’s.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I didn’t even think about them being #1 in the standings and getting the AQ spot in these projections. That is hilarious.

UKO is having a hard time over on IC, with his Preseason #1, 95% returnee, 15-8, 7th place ACC squad…In the weakest year that conference has ever seen.

Just comments “pure ignorance” or “another clueless post” in every seriously concerned thread, and there are LOTS. 😂🤣

At least he stays on brand and maintains all the knowledge and clues across platforms.

Hubert (44-18) has lost 41% of his games (80% vs teams with a pulse) and is a bubble team fluke run last year from being a complete disaster.

Should be fun when they lose their entire team after this season. 🤡

#KeepItInTheFamily 🙏

That's rich coming given UK hasn't won a 2A tourney game in 4 years. I suppose props is in order that Cal is losing some of his ego and finally playing his best players in order to squeak out wins at home over mediocre teams. UK still has work to do but they should be in a good spot to land a berth....and then hope that their opponent doesn't have a Doug Edert waiting to go off. Gonna suck when it turns into a 5 year drought....enjoy.

#Ilikemyteam

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT