ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cason Wallace might have the biggest advantage on the floor…so let’s bring in the midget and see how fast he can blow a double digit lead.

STILL in there.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Thought Oscar came out with excellent defense then he can't make a shot. Less big jump shots and let's take this one easy.

Cason Wallace might have the biggest advantage on the floor…so let’s bring in the midget and see how fast he can blow a double digit lead.

STILL in there.
Funny story that nobody will believe but it is true. I spoke on the phone(facetime) to him briefly last night. Just to say hello and keep up the good work.

The guy that called him said Cason is always telling his dad that he can take over and dominate the game anytime he wants but is afraid to because he thinks he'll get pulled.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
Funny story that nobody will believe but it is true. I spoke on the phone(facetime) to him briefly last night. Just to say hello and keep up the good work.

The guy that called him said Cason is always telling his dad that he can take over and dominate the game anytime he wants but is afraid to because he thinks he'll get pulled.
False

Cason ain’t getting pulled. If Cal has been consistent with anything over the years is that he will let his “Lottery Players” play.

False. If you wear UK gear down here and are at a ballgame people are going to come up and talk to you. It's mostly folks the know/knew Randle and PJ Washington. Met a few Maxey people also through volleyball. Maxey's sister is a very good vball player.

At any rate, One of Wallace's AAU coaches was watching a couple of freshmen that play for him at my nephews game in Plano last night. Came up and talked at halftime and called him.

False. If you wear UK gear down here and are at a ballgame people are going to come up and talk to you. It's mostly folks the know/knew Randle and PJ Washington. Met a few Maxey people also through volleyball. Maxey's sister is a very good vball player.

At any rate, One of Wallace's AAU coaches was watching a couple of freshmen that play for him at my nephews game in Plano last night. Came up and talked at halftime and called him.
False… players don’t have their phones the night before a game anymore.

I read these comments and it’s as if you all are watching a completely different game.

This is another quality team we are handling.

The only thing we are missing are those Quad 1 wins. I sure hope we can get over the hump and get Ws against Arkansas and Bama etc to close out

Reactions: VernHatton52
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT