ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t you just call in to begin with?

Are you talking to me, or to rogue?

If you're asking me, I went ahead and rescheduled to go thru Charlotte. The other option was Miami, which was even more inconvenient. I will give American Airlines credit, though. They made the process very smooth and easy. I totally forgot to bring headphones on the flight with me, which was a rookie mistake. Luckily my lass bailed me out. I watched a movie and read a book, and the flight went very well.

The food in the airport is always underwhelming, though. I wish they had better options.

The Bourbon Library Restaurant and Bar is open at 6 am per the website. I know I've grabbed a cocktail there early in the morning on outgoing flights before.

Was not open, maybe used to be or at least not on a Tuesday morning.

@cricket3 well I don’t know anyone in Lex that sells anymore, Illinois is a 4-5 hour each way drive and taxed to a stupid degree, I prefer knowing the exact amount of THC I’m getting and the fact that I know it’s regulated and not laced with some shit is pretty cool too, you know how they regulate everything else we consume, well I like knowing I wont turn into a zombie or die.

After seeing two friends OD on fentanyl-laced coke in the keys I’d prefer not to have that happen smoking weed from someone I don’t know.

Also, it’s just a vacation errand. I could do it anywhere in Florida but happen to be in KW this time where the doctor is only available 2 days/week.

You do do drugs actually, just ones that pharma companies make. You don’t do “illegal drugs”.

Last edited:
For the dudes who smoke / injest weed every day, do you feel you'd be better off if you never started? These days I work out in the AM, go to work, have a nice dinner, go for a walk or a jog, relax a little, then go to bed. Feels pretty good. What am I missing?

Reactions: roguemocha
Tuesday Cancelled Meeting Randoms:

Surprised to see that the band I liked (Bonobo) was nominated for two Grammys. Guess it’s time to randomly hate them for selling out 💁🏼‍♂️

My morning Bloody Mary recipe is well-loved in these parts. Use white Benton(ham)-smoked bourbon instead of vodka… the rest is secret. It’s waves of bacon goodness. I may be cracking it out for Super Bowl festivities.

Officially have to go clothes shopping… creeping to -40 lbs.

Taking wife to Cape May for for a couple days for her 50th. No Antigua or Montreal…Should be relaxing and quiet. Congress Hall suite. Dope.

Had new cleaning people detail the shit out of my house. What a treat. These beautiful little ladies moved all the furniture, cleaned ceilings, door hardware, cabinet pulls, tops of cabinets, espresso machine drip tray, range hood filters… effing crazy.

Little dude was working on his Tae Kwon Do splits yesterday and broke some boards. Good stuff.

Cats by 1.

If you ask me to explain the difference between xl/1x/xxl/2x etc I could not do it. Up until yesterday I thought 1x was just fancy for xl. Learned the hard way ordering a jacket roughly 1.5(?) sizes too large.

Doug probably deserved to lose his gig, imo. Blue coat is probably the most desirable position for any Kentucky fan of retirement age and should be treated with such regard. Is it the worst thing in the world to flip somebody off? No, but it’s also pretty redneck looking and I’m sure they’ve got no shortage of people in line to take his spot. Sorry Doug it’s not personal, it’s personnel.

Is this sufficient information, or would everyone like me to drag out the story over the next 2-3 pages? There's certainly plenty of material there.
1. Was there a huge delay? 2. Did you have to move your bowels at the airport because of the delay?

TIA

For the dudes who smoke / injest weed every day, do you feel you'd be better off if you never started? These days I work out in the AM, go to work, have a nice dinner, go for a walk or a jog, relax a little, then go to bed. Feels pretty good. What am I missing?
No I personally do not. It helps me sleep and puts me in the perfect nod off territory with 10 mgs around 6-7 to sleep by 9-10. Never wake up feeling tired or anything. Relieves me of the desire for an evening couple glasses of wine or beers.

Now if I started a new relationship I would prob hold off when around her until we were very comfortable together. Too many racing thoughts sometimes if you’re stoned and around someone new that isn’t partaking.

Love my current routine of working out at 5a, work from 7:30-ish til about 2 training clients and paperwork, maybe hit a few more exercises before leaving and beat traffic home to be relaxing by 4-6 after a shower, supper and some home renos.

@cricket3 no Tylenol or tums or anything? Impressive. I don’t take any of that either unless I’m dying.

Can’t be that bad to read my posts when krazykats’s posts are worrying about dudes that aren’t playing until next season, Christ.

Or we can all argue about lineups and Cal for the 87th day in a row.

Last edited:
Someone could make a great joke about defending Peyton Hillis tonight. Ya know, because.....

- he actually played football
- he's no longer at Arkansas
- he almost died

Would be a real zinger.

Reactions: Col. Angus
New relationship? Wasn’t that a blind date just a few days ago?
I haven’t started one but we did have a lot of fun and plan on getting together when I get back. But I also have plans with a gal pal in KW and then one next weekend for “Mardi Gras” in St Louis where this other gal lives.

Don’t worry, I’m not being a total dog, they all are aware of everything as we’re all “dating” in our late 20s, 30s and myself 40.

I was just saying if I started a new relationship I wouldn’t be burning Js before a movie next to her like I do right now at my house when it’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

For the dudes who smoke / injest weed every day, do you feel you'd be better off if you never started?
Yes. I gave it up, but I was a steady smoker for the better part of 20 years. I know I would have been better off had I never tried it. That's just me though. I still think alcohol is much worse.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
I tell ya, I get pissed at the rate players leave UK, but watching UNC at least make me realize that Cal will push them out the door for the betterment of their life.

Bacot and Love were never going to be able to capatilize more than after that run last year, and that’s sad!

Hopefully their NIL is a solid one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT