ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight would have been the perfect time to go more small ball with toppin playing the 5 at times. We saw it late out of near necessity, but when Oscar is getting shut down and no one is stopping Castleton, why not create a mismatch at the other end and make the giraffe cover someone who can drive by him?

Oh well, still a nice win. Putting up 72 with only a combined 8 from Reeves and Oscar is not something I would have predicted.

Speaking of Castleton, nice ball player but my God what a dork.

A good enough win that we had to have, but my god, there’s no reason it should’ve been sweated out at the end.

It is what it is. He’s going to drive us crazy. Just have to hope we can nut up and overcome it.

Wallace has strong Derrick Rose vibes, but a better shooter, if he gets unleashed.

Can find several comparisons on that team but they were much better obviously.

Last edited:
something that’s getting harder and harder (lol) to find is a solid club sandwich. All these new lunch spots want to get super fancy and pile a thousand ingredients onto their sandwiches. No, folks. The basic and essential ingredients are proven and true.

I had the best club I’ve had in years today at, of all places, the old Empress parlor on 27 in Alexandria. Served by some super polite Brossart students. Hit the spot after a last second win by the Tomcats in hot action at the St Mary’s 4th grade league.

I forgot the next point I was going to add, but it was profound. Damn.

Between all my boys, had 7 youth basketball games today. Fun stuff. Not only are they the best looking boys out there, they are the best players. Good breeding shows.

I’ve decided that wine is a lot of fun. So much to explore. And the buzz is gentle and warming - quite pleasant, really.

The people who write the “marketing” blurbs for pronhub videos are some of the worst copywriters I have ever seen. “BBC gashes grandma ASShole milk squirting errywhere.” What? Who wants to see that. If you’re going to go through the trouble to make such a video, take a second to get the copy correct.

WCC, once you move to Mecca, see me about a personal tour of STS. It really is the best elementary school in NKY right now, and that’s not hyperbole. Unless you’re planning on slumming it in the public schools like that basic bitch proletariat JoeyRupption, of course. In which case you can decline my meeting request.

You miserable bastards are insufferable during games. Jesus!
We've got one super-efficient line-up that our coach never plays and instead trots out literally every waterheaded combination imaginable that isn't Wallace, Fredrick, Reeves, Toppin, and Oscar. We are 16-7 and had to beat a mediocre Florida team coached by Yet'Another Nondescript Cracker at Rupp to stay in the conversation for a tournament berth. We are coming off the worst season and worst tournament loss in Kentucky history and this year has been a giant wet fart, too.

So, yeah, Vern -- let's all shoot hearts, rainbows, and smiles out of our f***ing bellies like care bears and fawn over the utterly mediocre product that's been on the floor for the better part of a decade now.

Jesus, Sal Pal has morphed into Warden Samuel Norton...

Sal-Pao.jpg
538f4a2d69beddff2c94eb56.webp

If Oscar slumping, means that Toppin, Wallace, CJ, and Collins all get their mojo back, then I am all for it.

Oscar is gonna be Oscar, I have no worries about his slump. He will put up a quiet 30 and 17 in no time.

We are gonna need Wheeler in a few games this year, and he is a great change of pace. Don’t know why everyone hates on him, he is top 5 all time in the SEC in assists.

Seems like the offense is flowing better. Players seem more confident, and for the most part, we are locked in on D. Our best games are still ahead of us. Unlike last year, we haven’t peaked yet.

Reactions: 80 Proof
We've got one super-efficient line-up that our coach never plays and instead trots out literally every waterheaded combination imaginable that isn't Wallace, Fredrick, Reeves, Toppin, and Oscar. We are 16-7 and had to beat a mediocre Florida team coached by Yet'Another Nondescript Cracker at Rupp to stay in the conversation for a tournament berth. We are coming off the worst season and worst tournament loss in Kentucky history and this year has been a giant wet fart, too.

So, yeah, Vern -- let's all shoot hearts, rainbows, and smiles out of our f***ing bellies like care bears and fawn over the utterly mediocre product that's been on the floor for the better part of a decade now.

I'm not saying we should be content, but to bitch and complain about everything little thing is ridiculous. That mediocre Florida team just beat Tennessee and has been playing much better. Their best player scored 25 pts while our two leading scorers combined for just 8, yet we still won. I'm happy about that.

Some of you expect teams just to lay down and let us run over them. It's not going to happen. The key is we keep finding different ways to win. Different guys keep stepping up. Little by little, things are coming together. I can see it. I'm sorry if you cannot.

Point to ponder for Chad: If you go public you’ll be able walk to intramural basketball games. Otherwise you may end up driving 30 minutes to play other schools that can only field one team from the pool of a dozen boys in each grade.

Also, the district rejected Michelle Obama’s sweeping school lunch dictums years ago and accepts no federal funds. All bets are off. So it’s fun to hear when your kid had a “big cinnamon” roll for lunch.

Wynn, we need to grab a beer at Jerry’s Jug House sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: WynnDuffy and wcc31
vs Arkansas
@ Georgia
@ Miss St
vs Tenn
@ Florida
vs Auburn
vs Vandy
@ Ark

8 games left. Unfortunately Cal has put UK in a position where they can really only lose the UT game and probably split Arkansas and have to win the rest.

Can they go 6-2? I just don’t see it. I think they lose at Miss State and at Florida…50/50 vs Auburn.

Oscar should accept his role of trash man. Clean up the boards and let every one else make buckets and he gets put backs. He should never have 15 field goal attempts again really.

I think it’s NIT for this team unfortunately

Reactions: Col. Angus
I mean we’re gonna be the most dangerous 12 seed in the field so yeah I’m sticking my chest out and talking some trash.
Who's talking trash, dipshit? I'm happy about Kentucky basketball winning a key conference game. I apologize. I forgot that was frowned upon around these patrs.

-Cinnamon rolls… 🤦‍♂️ nothing like feeding children cake for bfast and loading them up with sugar right before they have to sit down and pay attention for hours. Just brilliant forethought there.

Oh they’re not paying attention and being kids? Don’t worry, we’ll just load them up with methamphetamines to counter all that sugar we just gave them. This will work out beautifully.

-Blind date yesterday in Etown was fun and well def get back together after my vacay. She’s 36 though so a little old for me but we’ll see how it goes. 😉

-My first mortgage payment this weekend. Still absolutely mind-blowing that it’s $700+ less than my rent was in KW.

-I’m not stressing about these Cats anymore. Just going to enjoy the ride until it ends. No reason to get all worked up with this team and the coaching this year. 9 games left and nothing is going to change, just hoping we get hot.

Sitting here at the yum! Bucket watching Louisville women vs UNC. Our third grade girls team won tickets through the KSP.

I have now been to a game at the yum (right now) and a game at papa Johns ( couple years ago vs notre dame) and I can say that the atmosphere at both Louisville games is better than anything I’ve been to at rupp or at commonwealth. I’ve been to big game rupp and this is a damn women’s game and it’s still no comparison.

If I see my little girl throw up another “L” I’m going to throw up

Reactions: funKYcat75
Me and the wife were invited to the Ohio State/Wisconsin game Thursday night by another couple. The arena was actually super nice -several nice bars upstairs and had a pretty solid brisket sandwich and old fashioned at half. Both teams were absolutely awful but overall experience was impressive.

Reactions: roguemocha
Bus 081 on Friday. My front seat regulars; Tayshawn and Isaiah are arguing. Isaiah says to me, "Tay tried to grab my junk, he's gay as f***. I want to sit in another seat."

Tayshawn says, "That's bullsh*t, that n*****s lying. He's racist as f***"
I said nobody is changing seats, and to be factual, Isaiah isn't racist, he's homophobic, YOU'RE the racist. Against your own RACE even. why don't you two just kiss and make up?"

Bus 081 teaches tolerance. LOL

Bus 081 on Friday. My front seat regulars; Tayshawn and Isaiah are arguing. Isaiah says to me, "Tay tried to grab my junk, he's gay as f***. I want to sit in another seat."

Tayshawn says, "That's bullsh*t, that n*****s lying. He's racist as f***"
I said nobody is changing seats, and to be factual, Isaiah isn't racist, he's homophobic, YOU'RE the racist. Against your own RACE even. why don't you two just kiss and make up?"

Bus 081 teaches tolerance. LOL
If names could be gay, Tayshaun would be near the top of the list. Along with Tristan, Lamar, Sebastian, and of course Lance.

A couple of weeks ago, Isaiah was talking about Tayshawn's face, in particular, his oversized forehead. You got the biggest forehead I've ever seen. You could watch a movie on that forehead, etc.
I mumbled something, and Isaiah said, "What?"
I said, "five, it's called a fivehead. If someone has a big forehead, you don't say they have a big forehead, you say they have a FIVE HEAD."
Isaiah thought that was the funniest shit ever. Tay, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT