ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Speaking of The Price is Right, check out: Perfect Bid: The Contestant Who Knew Too Much.

Guy spent years memorizing prices of prizes on the show and made it his goal to win on the show. No spoilers, but wow.

If you enjoy that one check out the one about “Press Your Luck”. I remember watching that dude, was home for a snow day (could have been same snow day as the Challenger disaster, but I doubt it). He had learned the board pattern and you can see the host as he is slowly figuring out that they are screwed and there was nothing they could do stop him. It was 5000 + spin, 3000 + a spin, etc over and over.

Old SCHOOL TV games were the best on a snow day or during the summer. Same with Saturday morning cartoons.

#32 for IU looks like a white poster boy from 1971.

A case can be made that Jackson Davis is the best player in the country, right?

Our line has dropped from 5.5 to 4.

Not that I think people should be in love with UK, but what am I missing about UF here? Guess I’m overlooking this damn game.

Calipari is NEVER going to learn...\'

He's broken.
And he doesn't even KNOW it.
You could literally SEE something bad about to happen when Oscar didn't move the ball. Oscar is a warrior, he's just a stupid one.

Surprised schools/college basketball allow people that close to the stanchion with as many shots that are contested at the rim. 5-7 feet of nothing on both sides should be the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT