ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-yeah...they make stuff in solid colors as well, mash.

-the mtm piper sandals were $150. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.

-one cannot invoke Jeremiah Johnson *all the time*. That would be silly.

iu

So on, and so forth.
Nice shoes for when you’re heading to the beach at 5 but first you have to fight a lion in the coliseum at noon

Maybe it's just me but when I go the the gym the only thing I care about looking at are women in tight yoga pants. Some should not wear them but the ones that should, oh boy..... I could care less if some bro is wearing ridiculous attire and there are a lot of them out there. What bothers me more than anything are those with horrible hygiene, do not put their weights up, and/or do not wipe their nasty sweat off equipment.

Christmas Music, lots of great music but Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas" has always been a favorite.

Reactions: roguemocha
A few years ago I had an abscesses tooth removed by my stepfather, who is a practicing dentist. He did it for free but couldn’t write me a script for any valiums or Vicodin but told me if just called the Walmart pharmacy they would just give me some ??? I mean I tried it but yeah, you can’t just call Walmart and ask for Vicodin. The guy practically laughed me off the phone. I couldn’t believe it
That's what you get for calling him a world class loser, imo.

I get we should all be upset about everything all the time, and furthermore I’m an old simpleton, but I don’t know that I can tell the difference between the hellscape Twitter was a few months ago and the hellscape it is now.

Context: I use it for sports news, 90s WWE and “I Think You Should Leave” memes.

- Man, eff Railbird and that clown show.

- The fam finally has recovered after a bout of Covid. Think the girls got it on our cruise last month. While they barely had any symptoms, LSAT got it pretty bad. Felt like a sinus infection to me. Glad I now have the natural immunity, however. But there were clearly 3-4 people who shouldn't have been on the boat. Coughing nonstop, sneezing, etc. And people actually brought their kids on the boat. TF? Shouldn't they have been in school? Assholes.

- Funny SAE has his procedure today because I actually have mine tomorrow. Patiently waiting to see how he did!!

- Whether or not he's in shape, I don't think you can deny that Oscar has been off (at best) and lazy (at worst). Especially on D. He's not hedging worth a shit, and he's letting his guy get established too low, too quickly. You got to do the work up front and force catches away from their comfort zone. I just don't see the energy I saw last season.

I don't care what his numbers are. We obviously need him to figure this shit out, because the best version of this team is what he does best; rim running, energy guy, putbacks, kickouts to open shooters, etc. If we run our offense through him consisntently (especially at the end of games) it doesn't bode well for this team's arc. I don't mind feeding him every so often, but he shouldn't be trying to be Kevin McHale out there while our guards just watch him and Savhir spazzing out in the paint.

- Despite the results, CJ did a good job hunting his shot, running off screens, moving without the ball. Still not worried about him. As our dipshit coach slowly figures out what works vs what doesn't, I think CJ's comfort within this horrible offensive scheme will grow and the shots will fall (as the lineups permit).

- Does anyone else's job force them to hear other people give their diversity committment at the start of a conference call? Ugh. Just hit the open items and audi5. Don't see why this design change kickoff meeting needs to be a platform for your bullshit virtue signaling. Your LinkedIn pronouns are sufficient, Lewis.

Last edited:
Have a fellow Director here at work that runs a weekly conf call that I listen in on. He starts every mtg with the same "Purpose of the meeting" statement, word for word, week after week. Drives me insane.

Have a fellow Director here at work that runs a weekly conf call that I listen in on. He starts every mtg with the same "Purpose of the meeting" statement, word for word, week after week. Drives me insane.
I always lead with a purpose of the meeting. Keeps us from getting distracted and am not afraid to use it again during the meeting for any jokers that go off topic.

Reactions: 80 Proof
-Could you imagine a job interview with Mitch and Deion Sanders?

-These SEC schools need better representation when it comes to negotiating with coaches. I totally get paying up for results but assistants becoming a HC don’t need a mega million dollar buyout.

-NIL has got Saban behind for once. When he is losing starters to the portal it’s pretty wild.

-Bought a PSA graded 1957 Topps baseball unopened pack the other night. Bet the 65 year old gum is tasty. There is only a handful of those that still exist.

-Was hoping the Reds would sign Bellinger but of course we are the Reds. As a Bengals fan I’ve waited for a QB like Burrow my entire life. That last pass to win us the game was impressive. We own Mahomes!

-MSG next week should be fun. Is there an arena with more prestigious past sporting events in the US?

2020: .239 / 12 home runs
2021: .165 / 10 home runs
2022: .210 / 19 home runs

Can't believe the Reds didn't go all in on this guy. Do they even care about winning???!

• Haha
Reactions: WayneDougan
I think my daughter and son in law may finally be moving out of the hell hole known as Memphis to the Danville/Harrodsburg area. At least I won't have to wake up every morning praying she doesn't get murdered or kidnapped.

Reactions: 80 Proof
2020: .239 / 12 home runs
2021: .165 / 10 home runs
2022: .210 / 19 home runs

Can't believe the Reds didn't go all in on this guy. Do they even care about winning???!

Moustakas has milked the Reds for $30M the last 2 seasons. A one armed goat at $17M for a season would be a better value.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Brohm will make UL half respectable but I'm not overly worried. We should still win 4/5 against them. They'll spend a lot of time beating Clemson and FSU (If they make it back) but losing to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

Just sporting events - I'd say the Superdome has hosted more prestigious events than MSG in our lifetime for certain.

- A group of old guys went low at a scramble...really low. 46 low and nobody believes them of course. They recorded a hole in one on a 384 yard Par 4 amongst their other scores. You can see their scores and some other videos of the event on that profile. Those old dudes have some balls to turn that score in.

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT