ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhh, it’s a cute little movie if you’re stoned but they clearly aren’t winning the Winter Olympics, pal.

Saw a goofy f@ck at Meijer today wearing tights and everyone was snickering or dying laughing. It wasn’t a woman wearing them either.

Just a reminder that you have until December 7th to check your zip code then hopefully these damn commercials end.

-First real deal M-F job and I totally get the hump day and TGIF now. Not a fan of waking up on a Tuesday like 😤 still four more days but at least I just go to the gym all day.

-Click top pens are the goat for every day use at work.

-Two doc appts today, #old.

-Another December with 60s like last year is this normal now, seems odd.

-You can pull of leggings/shirt shorts if you have the legs for it and you honestly don’t care what people think, you skinny soyboys.

Also, colors like pink and yellow if you have confidence, give it a shot, gals love confident men.

Quit responding to rogue, you ninnies.
-How about you just block me bubby instead of crying, “Guysssss quit responding to rogue didn’t you see my last post it only got one laugh and that’s how I measure my self-worth… 😢 “

“Gals love confidence, give it a shot” says the single guy in his 40s to a group of married men with children some of whom just had a tea party dressed as a cat with their daughter over the weekend. I mean JFC with the lack of self awareness, it’s staggering.

Dallas over the weekend for a conference. What a fun town, and their liquor culture is exactly what I love. Tons of tequila, mezcal, spicy drinks, with egg whites. Was in heaven. Texas overall seems pretty damn cool. High end Mexican is good, but not great tbh. I mean I enjoyed it, sure, but it wasn’t mind blowing like I was expected to believe.

Does it really matter if we’re mid 40’s with kids? Did you really ever wear pink pants?

Seriously that’s what it takes to get a girl today interested in you? I mean I hear it’s the exact opposite and girls are just throwing it at the boys and not even wanting commitments but rogue gonna rogue anyway.

- Just found out my 6YO Xmas play is Saturday at 3:45pm.

Well I might show up in a limo and dressed for a black tie occasion, but I ain’t missing my sons Xmas play! My wife and her mermaid dress should get a look or two so I guess I’ll be on my “yea she’s mine but go ahead and look anyway” behavior with all the Bullitt County rednecks.

If you ain’t enjoying life’s curveballs I feel sorry for ya!

Stud lottery pick guard. NPOY. Let’s find three other players to plug in and win some ****ing games come March.

Im confident that two of wheeler, reeves, or Frederick can be serviceable for a six game stretch and one of Brother of Obi, Livingston, Ware, or Ugo can be also. That’s all it takes. Three players that won’t bring down the other two studs that we have on our squad.

Also our coach who talks like an early stage dementia patient about the team he recruited and currently coaches

Reactions: roguemocha
-Pink sweats not leggings, leggings are black.

-And not all women want to settle down and have someone take care of them. Some like to have a guy around that likes sports, some beers, some sex and bye bye. Plenty don’t want to get married or have kids either anymore. It’s pretty cool actually.

And we’re all just talking about our lives here, we all don’t have to have kids be married and have daughters dressed as cats. Diversity is nice. I’d rather hangout with a gal in her mid 20s dressed as a cat instead of having a daughter dressed like one.

Congrats you wanted to grow up and do what you’re “supposed to do”, I didn’t, still don’t and that’s fine too. I don’t say”OMG another stupid story about your alls kids that no one cares about!!!!!” I just move past it, I don’t read the food or bourbon stuff either because it doesn’t interest me.

How many times do we have to go through this?

The last thing GYERO should be is homogenous, if that’s what you want FB is ———> that way.

Last edited:
Does it really matter if we’re mid 40’s with kids? Did you really ever wear pink pants?

Seriously that’s what it takes to get a girl today interested in you? I mean I hear it’s the exact opposite and girls are just throwing it at the boys and not even wanting commitments but rogue gonna rogue anyway.

- Just found out my 6YO Xmas play is Saturday at 3:45pm.

Well I might show up in a limo and dressed for a black tie occasion, but I ain’t missing my sons Xmas play! My wife and her mermaid dress should get a look or two so I guess I’ll be on my “yea she’s mine but go ahead and look anyway” behavior with all the Bullitt County rednecks.

If you ain’t enjoying life’s curveballs I feel sorry for ya!
Am I allowed to look on Saturday night, Krazy? I like mermaid dresses.

Reactions: 80 Proof
-Aubrey Plaza in White Lotus... shew. Those bikini scenes are 😲

Lucia is just next level hot.

-That thread is excellent. Some good examples of why Wheeler/Toppin may put up nice stats but are tremendously frustrating players and definitely can't be trusted in late game situations. They're about as inefficient on both ends as it gets. Playing them both in crunch time has to stop. CJ needs those minutes.

-Release Wallace, find shots for Reeves, and get Oscar back to form and we'll be alright.

-I'm on Muji Blue .7 and back up Pilot Precise V5. Both excellent pens. Only Neanderthals use anything other than gel. A new Muji when paired with a moleskin, we're talking pure bliss.

-Leaving you job/team in the middle of the night without any warning or discussion is as p*ssy of a move as you can make. Especially when you're paid millions of dollars. True character moment for these coaches. Difference in Prime vs Scott is striking. Hope Deion Branch(who's always seemed like a good dude) runs the Bearcats in their bowl. Well. I obviously don't actually want UL to win but f*ck Scott.

-Ten Thousand shorts, Under Armour plain tee, Nike Metacons (got a fresh pair out for delivery) seem to be working well for me at the gym. Granted I'm not creeping.

White lotus is great, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed both seasons. Quirky and easy watch and the best use of music and general soundtrack in a series to set the tone. Not sure what’s not to enjoy and HBO is easily the top streaming service imo. Nowhere near as much content and their streaming interface is awful but the shows they put out are great.

My wife wants me to get Apple+ now 🙄. That would in addition to Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, and Prime video. I mean good lord at this point I’m going to eventually have 10 streaming services to navigate.

Reactions: VernHatton52
We pay $5 a month for Apple+ just for Snoopy 😐

We've survived a couple years without Netflix but apparently they're airing a Harry and Meghan miniseries that MUST be watched.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
White lotus really does absolutely crush it. I was extremely skeptical they could replicate szn 1 but they’ve surpassed it, imo. It’s staggering going from that to Yellowstone, which has been horrible for 2 seasons now. I’m hate-watching at this point. I don’t like any of the characters. John Dutton is basically just Kevin Costner doing “what if Batman was a cowboy”. Like, grow tf up dude. Stop talking like that you f*cken weirdo. Also, Rip and Beth have less chemistry than Rachel and Joey. Freaking cringeworthy.

Why was the playoff committee so against pairing Michigan & Ohio State? They afraid of ratings or something?? Can you imagine that matchup on NYE? Thank goodness they avoided it!!

How is Vince marrow a candidate for every HC job opening on this side of the Mississippi but he isn’t a candidate for the OC position at the school where he is currently employed? Something doesn’t add up. Mags??

Been attracted to the Toyota 4Runner (fay-rona) lately. Seems like a nice little vehicle. I’m sure some of y’all have had one, am I correct that I would attract the same type of loose women rogue gets with his tights?

Down 8lbs since Adrian told me I was “too fat” for smathers and Branson gear last week. Not sure what that even means but I’m keeping that chip on my shoulder.

Starbucks asking for a tip in the drive thru might be the last straw for me. I mean, I get it, but come on.

-Gel is indeed the only way to go.

-Huge Tupac kick out of nowhere at the gym the last two days and man I’ve missed the ol fella. Really angry guy though.

- @RibsAndWhiteBread more proof that fat shaming WORKS and should be employed thoroughly throughout society.

Reactions: jayroon
B Rax, I never would've landed Buckeye Marge without my first 4Runner.

I don't have real big-time GYERO money, I'm bald, I don't own any pink or yellow tights and I'm hung like a cricket (non GYERO). The legendary 4Runner, with its best Resale value and more than 4 decades of dominating the off-road, was my only chance. And it paid off. Thank you 4Runner.

It is a solid vehicle. Had the first one for 16 years and have driven #2 for almost 5 now. I love it.

Down 8lbs since Adrian told me I was “too fat” for smathers and Branson gear last week. Not sure what that even means but I’m keeping that chip on my shoulder.

I hear ya, man.

There are times in the gym when I feel like cutting a set short and quitting early. I look in the mirror and say, "F*ck Adrian. Or F*ck Anth and his wall sitting coach," or use some of the other assholes on here who have mocked me for my weight as motivation.

- DFW is the #1 bourbon market(sales) in the US and thus the world.

- If we win any games in the NCAAT it will be in spite of the coach.

- Apple+ has some good shows. Probably the best value since they continue to add shows.

Speaking of genitals, mine will be medically mutilated tomorrow morning at 7:30 am.

Looking forward to the valium tbh... a nice little treat.
Be sure to ask early because that shit moves quickly. They forgot and I got mine about 5 minutes prior to the hot nurse painting my junk with iodine. Needless to say my BP was through the roof in post op and it kicked in about the time I got to the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT