ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'll believe Brohm to UofL when I see it tbh. Leaving a money flush Big Ten university when you just played in the conference championship to come home to a broke ACC program doesn't instantly pass the smell test. Who's the last HC to leave a Big Ten or SEC job for another conference? Doesn't seem like a very prudent move these days.
Dennis Franchione is the last SEC coach I can think of, which - lol

Actually was at a party at a UofL assistant's house Saturday night and talked to him for a bit. He was feeling optimistic about the state of the program and next season. We were talking about their bowl game and how UC players would respond to an interim HC. He'd just gotten back from a recruiting trip to Florida and spoke to a UC assistant about the opening and was told they had no idea what the UC AD was thinking for a hire. From the way he was talking Saturday night, he was completely blind-sided this morning. Rutherford quoted an asst. as saying they found out on Twitter this morning. Pretty shitty move by Satterfield. I think 11-2 at App. St. went to his head.

Actually was at a party at a UofL assistant's house Saturday night and talked to him for a bit. He was feeling optimistic about the state of the program and next season. We were talking about their bowl game and how UC players would respond to an interim HC. He'd just gotten back from a recruiting trip to Florida and spoke to a UC assistant about the opening and was told they had no idea what the UC AD was thinking for a hire. From the way he was talking Saturday night, he was completely blind-sided this morning. Rutherford quoted an asst. as saying they found out on Twitter this morning. Pretty shitty move by Satterfield. I think 11-2 at App. St. went to his head.

Satterfield should have just left a sticky note like their hero Petrino did when he couldn't quit the NFL fast enough.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Sloot just opened poor ole Anth up to have all his old pics posted.

Puppies.

You are only kidding yourself if you think that guy won't win big at Colorado. Go to Youtube and watch him be a real man/coach and talk straight up to his Jackson St players about leaving and not letting them find out via Twitter or other means like so many coaches (add Satterfield to that list) who leave without saying anything to their staff or players.

Reactions: jayroon
Not sure what constitutes rape in soccer but what Brazil is doing to Korea right now is probably rape.

The bangs 😑
Thought I was going to have to point it out. The 90s prom bangs are horrible and if you think that shiny Burgundy suit, white T and matching sunglasses are a good look on anyone, I'm sorry for you. It's definitely not "cool", at least some of you personally know about his penis size though...

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
rogue thinks it's silly to care about what other people wear. Unless they are affiliated with Ohio. Then all bets are off.
I wasn’t responding to how he dressed until whoever said how “cool” Burrow was in an obviously terrible haircut and outfit.

I wear tights to work or pink sweatpants half the time so obviously I’m no fashionisto but that’s the life of a gym trainer. I hope to never wear a suit again unless it’s to Keeneland or a funeral/wedding.

And yes I’ll always make fun of ohio. It’s the land of despair. Google Ohio Syndrome if you think I’m alone in this.

You wear WHAT??
You heard me, I wear Fabletics tights(the Takeover pants) and sweats (the Go-To Jogger) sometimes the casual dress pants (the Only Pants)that look like regular pants. But yeah that’s pretty much it until summer and the Short Shorts come out.

Weekends are pants, boots, Henley and/or flannel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT